KEEP THE FAITH

ghdi

It's funny, I've been saying since the first round that 3-0 and 3-1 comebacks are going to become more commonplace because team talent is so even now. It used to be that to go down 3-0 meant the other team was probably much better than you, now it will more often mean the other team won a few inches or got a few bounces that you didn't.

I doubt the Devils come back from this deficit but it can happen and I'm going to be rooting for the improbable.

Well, they are in LA so there's no shortage of coke. :P

I'll kick in for the team fund if they are short of cash......

It's funny, I've been saying since the first round that 3-0 and 3-1 comebacks are going to become more commonplace because team talent is so even now. It used to be that to go down 3-0 meant the other team was probably much better than you, now it will more often mean the other team won a few inches or got a few bounces that you didn't.

I doubt the Devils come back from this deficit but it can happen and I'm going to be rooting for the improbable.

Well it hasn't happened in the West this year where it seems like every series has been a walkaway...but Chicago did come very close against Vancouver last year. Same with Detroit and San Jose.

Right now just get me to Game 5 and give us a few days more of hope, where either one of two things will happen. Either we win and all of a sudden a mountain's worth of pressure is on the Kings' doorstep for Game 6, or we lose and the team at least gets the appreciation it deserves from the home fans for a terrific season (at least I would hope that happens).

Edited by NJDevs4978

U sir, are awesome.

Ditto to you my friend! Honestly, the timing is coincidental, have wanted it for a while, finally mustered up the balls & cash to get it. Figured I'd share though! Maybe it will become lucky ink! "History will be made" Devils in 7

Just got my first tattoo today. What do you guys think?

522545_10151818262780014_701540013_25010737_584839356_n.jpg

Even in our darkest hour, I still love the New Jersey Devils. :)

Cool man, du you plan to add something to the Tattoo like flames?? Stanley cups ??

Here what i plan to do when i grow pair and decide to get a tattoo.

Tatto the Weird Nj logo

e5d13347003cda45eb98dd9df5bcc6ed.gif

remove the Weird Nj Logo put the Devils logo. also on the trunk i will putting the Cup.

I would be inclined to agree with you guys, but this team is physically and mentally drained. Unless they can do a lot of cocaine, meth and red bull in the next day they're done.

they're in la. can't be too hard to find. just ask mike richards.

Edited by pattyelias

Cool man, du you plan to add something to the Tattoo like flames?? Stanley cups ??

Here what i plan to do when i grow pair and decide to get a tattoo.

Tatto the Weird Nj logo

e5d13347003cda45eb98dd9df5bcc6ed.gif

remove the Weird Nj Logo put the Devils logo. also on the trunk i will putting the Cup.

Those are cool ideas. Naw, I planned on just keeping it as the letters NJ. That's why I omitted the circle. I like to keep everything simple. For me it's about more than just the Devils. It's about NJ, where I hail from and the only place I call home. It's about all the happiness I have received over the years from the Devils. Road trips to games throughout the years as a kid with my Dad and his best friend. Being there for the dynasty years. As I grew up, taking my little brother to games. Being there for #552 with my (at the time) 11 year old brother. It's stuff you'll never ever forget! Fast forward to this year. The ride they've been on has been great. Coming home and seeing four games with my family or friends. Eight hour long roadtrips to Florida to see them in the playoffs. Bringing my best friend to her first ever hockey game, hooked for life. It's just a tribute to something that has never been anything but a source of happiness for me, transcends the Zach Parise's and Martin Brodeur's of the world.

At this point its hard to keep faith, the game plan was from the start "shoot high" man I havent seen anyone hit the net up high yet... everyone keeps thinking they can just squeeze one down low? seriously Quick all he does is live on those pads, South street is closed yet no one can raise the puck..

keep faith? how when they cant raise the puck

but hey LGD.. 1 game at a time

You said it, and that Marty pencil sketch is sweet like a Hershey's Kiss. :thumbsup:

Edited by PhillyDev