Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

I love me some Yuengling but I can't get it up here. :(

My most sincere condolences!

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#22 South Jersey Devs Fan

South Jersey Devs Fan

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:07 PM

The two I would say you must try are :

Arrogant Bastard - this beer is just amazingly good.

Rogue Juniper Ale - Its got a faint junipe berry taste that makes it extremely refreshing, while getting you extremely drunk

If you like Stouts....Do the Brooklyn Black Chocolate, but its seasonal so youll have to wait til fall

Cool..thanks
Posted Image
"Martin Brodeur is the gold standard of goaltending -- the model of character, consistency and commitment to the craft. A champion. A winner above all.

"It is difficult to imagine any player who is more universally, and deservedly, respected. The National Hockey League is extremely proud of Martin, his historic achievement and his enduring contribution to our game."

#23 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Off topic but on the topic of beer

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#24 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:32 PM

If thats your house I hope you invite me over

No thats my Beer Meister Silly Pants

RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.

#25 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:43 PM

:o

Posted Image

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#26 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:12 PM

No thats my Beer Meister Silly Pants

:(

Posted Image

=

Posted Image
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

"Facts are stupid things" - President Ronald Reagan

Posted Image

#27 LOTCB

LOTCB

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 6,924 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:29 PM

:(

=

Posted Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tim Murray (Buffalo Sabres GM) Quotes:  'It's Easy To Spend Money' "I’ve said at the start that if you don’t want to be here we’ll make it happen'

“We’re more competitive. We’ve got a lot of character now. We have leadership now. That’s important to me when you’re adding young players every year"

Truly, The Anti-Regier

#28 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:46 PM

Posted Image

Most excellent beer.

#29 bostondevil11

bostondevil11

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

Posted Image

I perfer the Genny Cream Ale. I remember once as a kid I saw those green cans in my grandmothers fridge and thought they were cream sodas. boy was I disapointed when I cracked that open and took a sip.

#30 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:52 PM

I perfer the Genny Cream Ale. I remember once as a kid I saw those green cans in my grandmothers fridge and thought they were cream sodas. boy was I disapointed when I cracked that open and took a sip.

:lol:

When I was like three or four, my dad took us to a family party...I was soda like crazy, and I vaguely remember there being none left and whining to my dad that I wanted more root beer or something. He cracked open a beer and gave it to me, I ended up drinking like two or three and got pretty damn drunk. My mom wanted to kill my dad.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

#31 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:04 PM

:lol:

When I was like three or four, my dad took us to a family party...I was soda like crazy, and I vaguely remember there being none left and whining to my dad that I wanted more root beer or something. He cracked open a beer and gave it to me, I ended up drinking like two or three and got pretty damn drunk. My mom wanted to kill my dad.

Well that explains a lot. :giggle:

#32 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:07 PM

Boooooo

BTW my apologies for my awkward posting. I notice I'm completely leaving out words when I type lately. I blame the Vicodin.

Stupid root canals...

#33 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:09 PM

Boooooo

BTW my apologies for my awkward posting. I notice I'm completely leaving out words when I type lately. I blame the Vicodin.

Stupid root canals...

give them to me
"If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CD's and burn them" - Bill Hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out."
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#34 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:10 PM

Boooooo

Stupid root canals...

I had a similar experience when I was 4. We were sitting in the back of some guy's pickup truck at the package delivery company my father used to work at, listening to the Mets/Astros playoff game (would, does this sound hickish enough yet?) when my father let me drunk his beer. My mother nearly killed him when he told her (exactly why he told her I have no idea).

Honestly it kept me off beer until a few years ago, I drank it then because I was thirsty but it tasted horrible. Most of it still tastes horrible but I understand the effect better than I did when I was 4. :clap:

Edit: Yuengling, Miller and occasionally Blue Moon are the beers of choice on my end.

Edited by thelastonealive, 07 August 2007 - 02:12 PM.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#35 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

I like beer. It's good. I could never drink it daily though. It's fun to have while watching a hockey game or going out to the bar every once and a while. My brother loves doing beer tastings and sh!t like that -- he knows everything there is to know about beer. It's crazy.

And TrentonDevils -- sorry, I need my painkillers, I'm in blinding pain without them :P

#36 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:58 PM

I had a similar experience when I was 4. We were sitting in the back of some guy's pickup truck at the package delivery company my father used to work at, listening to the Mets/Astros playoff game (would, does this sound hickish enough yet?) when my father let me drunk his beer. My mother nearly killed him when he told her (exactly why he told her I have no idea).

Honestly it kept me off beer until a few years ago, I drank it then because I was thirsty but it tasted horrible. Most of it still tastes horrible but I understand the effect better than I did when I was 4. :clap:

Edit: Yuengling, Miller and occasionally Blue Moon are the beers of choice on my end.

how old are you? beer tastes bad?
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#37 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,581 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:00 PM

Why do you ask everyone how old they are if they give a response you question? It's quite odd.

I know plenty of people who think beer tastes bad and they range anywhere in age...what does that have ANYTHING to do with it?

#38 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:11 PM

Why do you ask everyone how old they are if they give a response you question? It's quite odd.

I know plenty of people who think beer tastes bad and they range anywhere in age...what does that have ANYTHING to do with it?

The reason I ask, is because when I was maybe 16-17 beer tasted bad to me....I didnt develop an appreciation for the taste until I was mabe 20 or so.

And by everyone im assuming you mean when I asked you how old you were in the trapper keeper thread, and that was merely to gauge when you were in school to see if it matched up to the time I remember trapper keepers being popular.

So its really not that odd.

If i asked what color socks he had on last Thursday, that would be odd.
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

#39 thelastonealive

thelastonealive

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 8,899 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:29 PM

The reason I ask, is because when I was maybe 16-17 beer tasted bad to me....I didnt develop an appreciation for the taste until I was mabe 20 or so.

And by everyone im assuming you mean when I asked you how old you were in the trapper keeper thread, and that was merely to gauge when you were in school to see if it matched up to the time I remember trapper keepers being popular.

So its really not that odd.

If i asked what color socks he had on last Thursday, that would be odd.

25. And I just don't like the taste of most beer. I've found stuff I like, but they are typically more expensive than your usual Bud/Coors/Corona crap.

And black socks.

I always wear black socks.

Proud recipient of the 2011-'12 Sergei Brylin Award for Most Underrated Poster, the  2007-'08, 2008-'09, and 2009-'10 Lady Byng Award for Nicest Poster, 

the 2008-'09 Bobby Holik Award for Funniest Poster, and the 2009-'10 NJDevs.com Stanley Cup for Best Overall Poster.
2009 NJDevs.com Survival League Football Champion

#40 TrentonDevils

TrentonDevils

Senior Devil

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:30 PM

25. And I just don't like the taste of most beer. I've found stuff I like, but they are typically more expensive than your usual Bud/Coors/Corona crap.

And black socks.

I always wear black socks.

Fair enough. Im Irish and Ukranian....so if I didnt drink beer, well, that would just never happen :rofl:
-Bill Hicks

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)