Historic Devils Auction Listing

grcenter47

Thing with that is they pay a lot for the shoe, but the business it self I'd actually their. Say for example, South Beach tow, is a legitimate business down there. They pay actors for the show it self, but the companies are real.

Hate to be the one to tell you, but all these shows are scripted and staged as professional wrestling.

Hate to be the one to tell you, but all these shows are scripted and staged as professional wrestling.

yeah I hate "reality" tv for the most part like I said the only one I really watch is the pickers because it has some history mixed in it... But yeah it's funny how they try to present it as unscripted when you just have to look at the camera angles to realize it definitely is.

That being said the places they visit and people they see are legit/not actors.

Sorry to veer this so far off topic...

I know a guy who was from New England and worked for the Rays (he's with the Lightning now). I asked him once if he had become a Rays fan working for them, obviously being a huge Sox fan growing up up there. He said he wanted them to win a championship so he would get a ring. He told me the breakdown of the value of rings they give to the different tiers of members of the organization. Obviously the players and management got something like a $30,000 ring, and there were like four or five tiers of employees that got a different value of rings, from guys like the grounds keepers, media, stadium management, the office job type people, and he as an intern would've gotten a $3,000 dollar ring. The point is, yes, they give out rings of different values to people in the organization.

Edited by thecoffeecake

Alls I'm saying is that those rings look nothing like the ones on the Devils' website. Why is that?

Either those are fake, or TV people get a lesser quality ring than players do

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?bcid=njd_his_sta_rin_index

Alls I'm saying is that those rings look nothing like the ones on the Devils' website. Why is that?

Correct. Employees who get rings usually get a scaled down version. Some teams offer a lesser version to key employees free of charge with the option to upgrade to a bigger/the full size version for a cost.