Jerseys For Sale

Bonginator11

Hi everyone,

I am selling a couple of jerseys because I need the extra dough. I am selling each jersey for less than I originally bought them for.

-Price Reduction!

1) Blank New Jersey Devils CCM Authentic White Jersey Size 48. Brand new without Tags (was bought in this condition). An NHL 2000 Patch was added to the left corner by the original owner. I have never worn this jersey and I was going to customize it with Henrique but I need the cash so I have to part with it. Bought for $80. I will sell for $60 or best offer.

2) Golden State Jeremy Lin Swingman Jersey Size L+2 with tags still attached. Yes, I got into Linsanity too - but being from NJ and a Nets fan, I couldn't buy a Knicks Lin Jersey. I bought this off eBay, but it is a legit Swingman (comparable to a Premier Reebok) so everything is stitched. I bought for $115. Willing to part for $50 or best offer.

Please PM me or email me at Bonginator11@gmail.com if you are interested and want to see pics of the jerseys I have for sale and I will gladly email you the pics (its just easjer to do it through email I found). All prices include shipping.

~Charles

Edited by Bonginator11

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.