Devils at Rangers, Tuesday Feb 7

Triumph

The call against Gaborik was absolutely the correct call, there is no way those losers score unless he plows into Brodeur. And as someone mentioned earlier, where was the high stick when Tao got nailed in the face and the trip when Henrique was off to the races shorthanded?

No sympathy for them. 30 saves for Brodeur. Great game.

Bad call? Are you in-fvcking-sane!? Gaborik had ONE skate SLIGHTLY attempting to make a stop once he got to the crease. Bad call my ass.

And how lucky was the no call on the high sticking to Tao or the trip to Henrique late in the 3rd?

Tough to tell - you may be right.

My initial gut feeling on the replay (Rags feed) was bad call.

Definately some missed called on our end.

Either way, I've noticed a definitive change in quality of officiating this year league-round.

Regardless, a win is a win.

Great and great. Listen I'm going to the game March 6th if you want to act as tough as you do there as you do behind a computer I'd be more than happy to solve your problem sir. We can talk, you can buy me a beer and you can say all those things to my face ya? :boogie: Have a good night. What a win! LGD!!! 5 in a row! WoOOOOOo

WOW! What are you 12? I never called you out just exposed your lame over dramatic posts. Keep it real man. If I can make that game I'll be sure to "hit you up" buddy. Stay real.

Edited by Coorslight

The call against Gaborik was absolutely the correct call, there is no way those losers score unless he plows into Brodeur. And as someone mentioned earlier, where was the high stick when Tao got nailed in the face and the trip when Henrique was off to the races shorthanded?

No sympathy for them. 30 saves for Brodeur. Great game.

Apparently every Rangers fan has forgotten the rules regarding goaltender interference...had this been the other way around they'd be up in arms over anyone touching dear Henrik.

• Like 1

Apparently every Rangers fan has forgotten the rules regarding goaltender interference...had this been the other way around they'd be up in arms over anyone touching dear Henrik.

Yep.

That's two wins in 7 days over the "top team" in the league.

I still contend that I don't buy it. They are a good team, but they aren't the top team in the league. They aren't even in the top 8 in the EC in goals for. I think they lack offensive depth and will that will hurt them down the stretch.

I still think the best team in the league is Boston.

As for their fans, it's whatever. Last week was a "lucky bounce." This week it will be the "bad call."

Fvck them.

• Like 1

Yep.

That's two wins in 7 days over the "top team" in the league.

I still contend that I don't buy it. They are a good team, but they aren't the top team in the league. They aren't even in the top 8 in the EC in goals for. I think they lack offensive depth and will that will hurt them down the stretch.

I still think the best team in the league is Boston.

As for their fans, it's whatever. Last week was a "lucky bounce." This week it will be the "bad call."

Fvck them.

Yep...in a 7 game series I'm not sure how they are going to fair if they continue to have trouble scoring.