Trouble

Zamboni

I can't believe people are satisfied with the 6-2 start? The way the team has been scoring, it can very easily be 2-6. And the only reason it's not, is because of the non-playoff teams that the Devils have played.

I see people are pointing this out and are being attacked for it. Some of you are in la-la land if you're happy with the way the Devils have been playing, 6-2 or not.

His second post, and he's already getting on my nerves. Anyways Zamboni since you probably don't know, this has been discussed day and night since the Canes loss. Hell, it's been discussed since the 1-goal win over Collumbus. So people are tired and don't really wanna talk about it much.

zamboni,

i, for one, agree with you. some may subscribe to the theory of if "it aint broke dont fix it". however..

In my opinion it is clear ....

the Devils need scoring help!!!!

the new rules are going to benefit high potent offensive teams.

the Devils have had an easy schedule to date.

this forum should not be to mock one's opinion, but to discuss the passionate thoughts of the devoted Devil fans who patron the site.

I hope I am wrong, but I feel the big slide will be upon us , once we face formidable opponents and start playing a more regular schedule

Either way I bleed Red and Black.

Just my thoughts.

Well... -- last year we couldn't beat the crap teams and had some pretty good contests against the good/great teams. So I think we're all sort of just thinking we're still competitive with the big guys. So it's not so much la-la land. I know you should look at one season -- even maybe one game at a time but that's really the main explination for the lack of panic.

We all hear were you're coming from. BUt respectfully bid that you, as we, withhold the gloom and doom until we DO face some tough opposition...whatever that really means this year!

I think, if you look at the Lou's track record, we are going to win games like these{occasionally we will have to live with the losses to superior teams} until the trade deadline. We are definitely going to get help and we will be fine. We all know what happened the year they had 14-15 consecutive wins in 2001. Regular season really does not matter as long as we make the play-offs. What I dont understand is all the negative feelings about the way Devils are winning.. Look at the other Teams in the division esp. the Rangers, they really suck. There is no hope for them. We are atleast winning....

I would be happy with a victory any day no matter how we get it..

How about some new forums?

Grim Reaper: team sucks, 6-2 sucks, NHL refs and rules suck, life sucks, etc. Negative posters do apply! Three posters off the top of my head should already be here... :burn:

Normalville: Most of us would post here. We see there are problems and not much corrected since April but the team is 6-2 and winning games. We love our team and support them. No suicide threats, crying fits or overblown anger in lieu of a funky season. :evil:

Bubblegum: Posters that think the players are great, the coaching is great, they-are-winning-the-Cup-no-doubt-about-it thinking. Over optimism is: :puke:

6-2 against expansion teams that we barely beat...

Yet are 0-2 against a Carolina team which was/is known as a Cinderella team...

We? KD, we're not talking about the Kings. Don't refer to the Devils as "we", because everyone knows where your team loyalty lies.

Grim Reaper forum would be the place where intellegent/objective conversations are going on

Intellegent---->intelligent

There would be spell check there, that's for sure.

Also a complimentary thread on suicide pacts.

Objective is one thing, negative is another.

Derek, there would be other people than puckbunnies.