HEAVEN SENT POSTER

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

These were offered after Devils first Cup win versus Detroit in 1995.

I have one extra - immaculate condition, framed & matted.

We'll start the bidding at $150.00

Go!

Let's see, an unregistered guest offering up something that can be gotten on eBay from time to time for $20... albeit not framed...

Do you know a lot of people who will send someone they don't know $150 (minimum) without any sort of a mechanism to make sure their purchase is safe?

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

Some advice to whoever posted this. Making pics available so people could see it would help.

Also, is there a book value on this limited item?

Important info for memorabilia collectors.

Some advice to whoever posted this. Making pics available so people could see it would help.

Also, is there a book value on this limited item?

Important info for memorabilia collectors.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been meaning to say, Derek, I love that av... it's my current desktop photo too.

I actually thought it was another poster... this one... http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--100447...060876074FBA31#

But that one appears to just be called Heaven.

Thanks Esb :). My desktop one if my previous avatar of Andre winning at Cincinatti last year :D. I liked that new pic with Roddick. So I switched. Davis Cup play begins later today. Go USA!

P.S. Very nice pic indeed regarding that poster. I've seen unreal ones of when the Rangers won. Priceless stuff.

Guest Devs 82-83

Sorry my mistake...

Now THIS is a SPECIAL limited edition framed Devs poster.

It is signed by 14 members of the Stanely Cup winning team - including Lou Lams.

My brother has until this Sunday to fork over the cash - or else this baby is indeed going to EBAY!

I'm not awake. When I read the topic and the forum, I thought somebody was selling an njdevs member. Sad day when I read "poster" more as a person than a piece of paper. :P

Edited by Don

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.