GDT, the 2013 Finale: Devils @ Broadway Blowhards

MadDog2020

The hottest team going into the playoffs

cant wait for the post game pressers with Torts after a (several) loss !

at least the capitals are actually being run competently this year by Oates as compared to whatever Hunter was doing last year. And the Caps still got them to 7 last year

I thought Hunter did okay with them.   Wasn't the ideal use of their best player, but if not for the Ward penalty the Caps probably win the series.

yeah but if not for Holtby's insane non-replicable save percentage, they're probably out in round one. I think if he was the coach for a whole season, they'd be middling at best and probably miss the playoffs without really good goaltending 

Regarding Salvador, per TG:

One part of the team DeBoer was pleased with this season was the team’s leadership. DeBoer specifically mentioned captain Bryce Salvador after Saturday’s game.

“I like our captain. I think he did a great job,” DeBoer said. “Unfortunately we didn’t have him here lately. There’s a lot of
leadership in that room. It’s the same leadership group for the most part that took us to the Stanley Cup Final last year. So, I don’t think that’s an issue.”

Regarding Salvador, per TG:

One part of the team DeBoer was pleased with this season was the team’s leadership. DeBoer specifically mentioned captain Bryce Salvador after Saturday’s game.

“I like our captain. I think he did a great job,” DeBoer said. “Unfortunately we didn’t have him here lately. There’s a lot of

leadership in that room. It’s the same leadership group for the most part that took us to the Stanley Cup Final last year. So, I don’t think that’s an issue.”

If hes not saying that to raise his trade value, its troubling