GDT: Devils @ San Jose

Derlique

change is DESPERATELY needed.

Step 1: Trade the pathetic, so-called Captain

Step 2: if after 20 games total, they still havent responded, fire Mac

Attitude reflects leadership, the two leaders suck right now, there is a sh-t attitude, sh-t leadership

we attack the cancer in the locker room first. cry baby NEEDS TO GO NOW!

Edited by jagknife

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen every Devils game for 18 years and this my friends is the all time low point, not even in terms of results but just effort. Never seen such a lack of hockey by the Devils ever and I literally don' t know what to do with my thoughts right now...so depressed and frustrated. We must get Langs out of here now. Back in the good days we'd be down by 1, 2, or even 3 but we had real leaders like Stevens and Dano willing the team back into it and encouraging positive results. Jaimie just sits there and pouts. They gave up after 1-0 again...and anyone can come back from that, even a team that can't score like us. I'm not giving up on the season yet but this is the most discouraging Devils unit I've ever seen. No heart.

1/8 of the season is almost over - and we're the worst team in the league (by record almost certainly).

I don't think there's anything that you can do really though, losing Martin was a terrible blow, guys are hurt and or young. We're just going to have to deal with the growing pains on Defense and try to improve and make the playoffs, where anything can happen.

The season is never over until you're eliminated, but the terrible Dmen are going to be hard to get around this year.

Words cannot describe how bad our defensemen are

They're making that 1st half 2006 team look like our Stanley Cup winning defensive teams. Remember what a mess that 1st half was? Well this is 5x worse.

I'm really at a loss for words. How can you expect to even compete when you can't even pass the puck out of your own end?

And I just can't turn this off and go to sleep. It's like I must sit here and suffer through this. This game is finished.

This coach and his clueless powerplay genius assistant are both boobs. I don't know how McLean can survive this nightmare. How do the season ticket holders feel about this mess? The players are skilled but they are not playing as a team and have ZERO chemistry. It will be a miracle if they squeeze one or two points out of this road trip into futility. I honestly can't see even the most devoted fans watching this pathetic meltdown all season long. I am going from frustration to pity and sympathy for this team, especially Kovalchuk who must be ready to rip his own hands off so he won't have to play with them anymore....

I've seen every Devils game for 18 years and this my friends is the all time low point, not even in terms of results but just effort. Never seen such a lack of hockey by the Devils ever and I literally don' t know what to do with my thoughts right now...so depressed and frustrated. We must get Langs out of here now. Back in the good days we'd be down by 1, 2, or even 3 but we had real leaders like Stevens and Dano willing the team back into it and encouraging positive results. Jaimie just sits there and pouts. They gave up after 1-0 again...and anyone can come back from that, even a team that can't score like us. I'm not giving up on the season yet but this is the most discouraging Devils unit I've ever seen. No heart.

You hit it ! Dano and Stevens, Real leaders !