2013 NHL Draft

Derlique

I'm sure if the Devils really want to get Anthony into the organization, they'll do it after he goes undrafted twice like they've done with family of plenty of other players.

Right, and who even says he'll pursue pro hockey if he continues to struggle at that level.

I don't think we'll miss the season so I don't think how many balls each team gets etc. is a concern. And though he's not eligible in 2013, I really liked what I saw out of Josh Ho Sang for Windsor; he's 2014 eligible.

Edited by Triumph

Here's a question for y'all. Would you rather have a 50 game season where the Devils miss the playoffs, but land the 15th pick, or would you rather we miss the season, but get a top 3 pick?

Top 3 pick with a missed season, no question. I will have saved about $500 not going to games to see what would be a bad team.

Here's a question for y'all. Would you rather have a 50 game season where the Devils miss the playoffs, but land the 15th pick, or would you rather we miss the season, but get a top 3 pick?

Top 3 pick, pays dividends for many many seasons.. At this point, if rather save the money from my tickets this year

seems a bit unfair that edmonton and all those bottom teams would have top picks again. Im sure the GMs owner is pulling for a full season lockout, then its not really their fault that they finished in the bottom again since there was not season and yet heres another top pick to join eberle, hall, RNH, yakupov... disgusting

The lotto they used the last time actually took away a ball for each time you got the #1 pick in the previous three years as well as each time you got to the playoffs in that same stretch. So really Edmonton would only have one ball.

The lotto they used the last time actually took away a ball for each time you got the #1 pick in the previous three years as well as each time you got to the playoffs in that same stretch. So really Edmonton would only have one ball.

oh really? i dont remember that... but still a #2 pick is not bad either

yeah he wasnt draft last year but he took a step up this year... I dont say draft him in the first round.... but take a shot on him this guy is really good!

And jason who's better ?

apparently Claude Lemieux his agent told that the Devils the Islanders and the kings invite him to training camp this year...

If we could sneak Erne and Carrier in the first two rounds I would be impressed. Two wingers that shoot alot, are excellent off the cycle and play like ox. Erne had a tremendous release last year as a 16 year old, shoots low with his release as well.

Edited by Jas0nMacIsaac

I would love to grab Samuel Morin somewhere in the draft. His skating and size is so good that it would be like trying to get around Tyler Myers. He is 6'06 with long limbs, an excellent skater. It is the type of skillset and physical attributes that you can develop into a nasty shutdown defensmen.