GDT: Minnesota @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

Will be there rocking a Dany Heatley 50 in 07 shirt. Bringing signs for warm-ups as well. If you're gonna be there, be on the lookout for me and my buddy down by the glass with a #50in07 on one side and a Pari$e on the other haha.

So go to sleep when the Devils are up 2-1 with 30 seconds to go.

:lol:  Nice one.

Not much left to be said except I hope we get a good effort tonight.  I can't get over how uninspiring that game was in Tampa.  I know it was back to back, but they just didn't get off the bus. 

As for Parise, I would boo him, just because he's not wearing a Devils jersey anymore, but it's not like I would wish him harm or to "get leveled" like someone else said.  That's pretty sh!tty if you ask me.  I appreciate what the guy did here, but it's not like he was here for 10 or 20 years. He gave us 7 years of solid hockey and was a model player for sure, but that doesn't make him immortal and un-booable.

Edited by NJDfan1711

As for Parise, I would boo him, just because he's not wearing a Devils jersey anymore, but it's not like I would wish him harm or to "get leveled" like someone else said.  That's pretty sh!tty if you ask me.  I appreciate what the guy did here, but it's not like he was here for 10 or 20 years. He gave us 7 years of solid hockey and was a model player for sure, but that doesn't make him immortal and un-booable.

...be honest, you'd get just a little bit of satisfaction seeing Parise get absolutely crushed by Clowe or Volchenkov.

...be honest, you'd get just a little bit of satisfaction seeing Parise get absolutely crushed by Clowe or Volchenkov.

Well, yeah, I don't want guys to shy away from hitting him or anything.  I just wouldn't put a special bounty on his head.  Just play hard against him like you would anyone else -- the jersey doesn't have an "NJ" crest on the front, so he's the enemy. Simple as that :)

I caught a glimpse of the banner on TV at the very top of the pregame broadcast, but then they quickly went to Deb and they haven't been back near the ice since.

I wonder how long till it gets taken down.

Edited by 95Crash

What a bunch of children. Yeah parise is going to be really hurt with these boos. As his team marches into the playoffs and ours gets closer to elimination. You fools. He was the definition of a class act every single day he played here. I hope he scores a hat trick tonight and then wins the cup just to rub it in your faces you unappreciative stubborn toddlers.

What a bunch of children. Yeah parise is going to be really hurt with these boos. As his team marches into the playoffs and ours gets closer to elimination. You fools. He was the definition of a class act every single day he played here. I hope he scores a hat trick tonight and then wins the cup just to rub it in your faces you unappreciative stubborn toddlers.

You feel better now with that little outburst off your chest?

Hope so, cause you're hearing boos ALL night. Get used to it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

zach you suck banner LOL thats great.. gotta wonder how he feels if that effects him in the slightest..every time he touches the puck the crows boo's him hard.. so far looking pretty good i hope they dont flatten out.. but my god ryder is just completely useless looking so far in every single way ugh