Help the Devils fill The Rock

felix

Hi, I'm an MBA student at UConn, and for my term project, I'm creating a marketing program designed to get more people to attend Devils games. The survey below is part of my research, and offers you a chance to express your opinion about the Devils, their new arena, and what you think can be done to increase attendance. When I complete my project I'll submit it, along with the information from this survey, to the NJ Devils marketing department and Jeff Vanderbeek.

1. How old are you?

2. Male/Female

3. Where do you live (city/state)?

4. Married?

5. Number of kids

6. How long have you been a Devils fan?

7. On what date did you last attend a Devils game?

8. How many games did you go to last year at the Continental Airlines arena?

9. How many games have you attended at the Rock?

10. If you have attended at least one game,

a. What are your thoughts on the new arena?

b. How much did you spend per ticket for each game?

c. What is the max you would spend on a regular season ticket?

11. What are the positives about the new arena? Please rank in order of importance to you.

12. What are the negatives about the new arena? Please rank in order of importance to you.

13. How many games do you plan to attend this year?

14. What impacts your decision to attend or not to attend Devils games the most? (ex. Ticket price, arena location, etc.)

15. Why do you think attendance has been low for Devils games?

16. What would get you to go to more games?

17. Please add any other thoughts you feel relevant here.

After you complete the survey, please paste it into an email and send it to: @gmail.com. I'll analyze the data and use it to create the marketing program. When I'm done with the paper I'll post it to the message board. Thank you very much for your participation!

Edited by felix

Why are y'all giving this guy a hard time? What's the big deal here? If Vanderbeek is as open to suggestions as we seem to think he is then I'm sure he would appreciate this.

The title of the thread should be help me do my hw and I'm not doing it just because this is yet another attendance thread that I don't want to see.

Why are y'all giving this guy a hard time? What's the big deal here? If Vanderbeek is as open to suggestions as we seem to think he is then I'm sure he would appreciate this.

He isn't asking you to do his homework or even with help doing it. He is trying to poll fans and gather data so he can do it himself. How else do you propose he go about doing this? If he asked someone for already available stats instead of looking them up himself then yes I would agree with you but this is not the case.

If you don't want to reveal your email address then just PM him.

Hi, I'm an MBA student at UConn, and for my term project, I'm creating a marketing program designed to get more people to attend Devils games. The survey below is part of my research, and offers you a chance to express your opinion about the Devils, their new arena, and what you think can be done to increase attendance. When I complete my project I'll submit it, along with the information from this survey, to the NJ Devils marketing department and Jeff Vanderbeek.

After you complete the survey, please paste it into an email and send it to: rlevin1792@gmail.com. I'll analyze the data and use it to create the marketing program. When I'm done with the paper I'll post it to the message board. Thank you very much for your participation!

I like the creativity of your project. Don't be discouraged of the comments you have received. Ignorance runs rampant here more often than you would expect from a collection of adults.

Nice to see someone use his studies to help focus on solutions rather than mire in problems

Good luck hope you find some good marketing options.

Thanks so much to all who have submitted surveys so far. Special thanks to Norman who went above and beyond and emailed a picture of how small the distance is between the seat and the rail in front of him. FYI, the more info on the survey, the better. I strongly encourage you to write a novel if you like. This is great stuff! I'm in the researching phase until tomorrow most likely, when I'll start putting pen to paper. Or finger to keyboard...

thanks all, and keep them coming,

felix