steveo28584

new to the board but been lurking for a while. finally signed up and made it official in time for the new season. been a devils fan since birth (parents had season tickets in the 80's). im going to school an NJIT so i plan on being at the rock quite often this year. favorite player of course is marty but im a big fan of the peters signing now too. just wanted to introduce myself. lets go devils!

Welcome to NJDevs.. Lucky you to be so close to Prudential while at school.. I have to drive up from Ewing for games.. I'm getting slammed on gas

ouch. thats a tough drive. cant u take the train from somewhere lol. i still live at home, sayreville, so i usually just take the train to the game

ouch. thats a tough drive. cant u take the train from somewhere lol. i still live at home, sayreville, so i usually just take the train to the game

It usually costs me $10 gas roundtrip.. It's $25 taking the train when you factor in the roundtrip ticket and parking at the station.. So I just hop on the TP, do 80 - 85 mph, and zone out until I'm magically there!

It usually costs me $10 gas roundtrip.. It's $25 taking the train when you factor in the roundtrip ticket and parking at the station.. So I just hop on the TP, do 80 - 85 mph, and zone out until I'm magically there!

ok that does make more sense. i know the zone out feeling. i have that 45 minute drive to school up the parkway everyday.

Welcome!

thanks