NFL Week 5!!!

CRASHER

Replacement officials on display tonight in New England.

Seriously .....my GF wants to drive up to NE and punch them!!

So funny sidenote actually.....she goes to me on Thursday.... "you do those football predictions....right?? Hey can you help me with my office picks???" .....so I did....not mentioning that I'm an awful 30-32 on the season....so the ONE WEEK I pick for her....I'm 12-2 barring a Bengals miracle comeback....go figure :lol:

Seriously .....my GF wants to drive up to NE and punch them!!

So funny sidenote actually.....she goes to me on Thursday.... "you do those football predictions....right?? Hey can you help me with my office picks???" .....so I did....not mentioning that I'm an awful 30-32 on the season....so the ONE WEEK I pick for her....I'm 12-2 barring a Bengals miracle comeback....go figure :lol:

Refs were pretty god-awful last night, but we've seen our share of that in recent seasons. 

Huge win, but if the Pats go into Buffalo and have a rough one, the critics will all be back out in full force.  Right now it's very much a week-at-a-time, but Brady showed that if his O-line can give him a little time, he can still find receivers. 

And of course, as long as the Pats can get a two-score or more lead, they're in pretty good shape...once teams feel like they have to keep up with the Pats, their Os tend to self-destruct against the Pats' D. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Refs were pretty god-awful last night, but we've seen our share of that in recent seasons.

Huge win, but if the Pats go into Buffalo and have a rough one, the critics will all be back out in full force. Right now it's very much a week-at-a-time, but Brady showed that if his O-line can give him a little time, he can still find receivers.

And of course, as long as the Pats can get a two-score or more lead, they're in pretty good shape...once teams feel like they have to keep up with the Pats, their Os tend to self-destruct against the Pats' D.

Always have found Cincinatti to be one of the more overrated teams in the league. Probably has something to do with the Phins beating them two years on a row and them always seeming very ho hum when I have a chance to watch them. The Phins never carved them up like Brady did last night though. In fact, last week is the only time Tannehill has ever stomped on a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bungles always seem to fail tests like this.  The Pats have done this to them a couple of times. 

Always have found Cincinatti to be one of the more overrated teams in the league. Probably has something to do with the Phins beating them two years on a row and them always seeming very ho hum when I have a chance to watch them. The Phins never carved them up like Brady did last night though. In fact, last week is the only time Tannehill has ever stomped on a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it isn't. He stomped the sh!t outta the Jets the first time we played them last year.

No it isn't. He stomped the sh!t outta the Jets the first time we played them last year.

Err, not really.  Tannehill was pretty good in that game, but it was really the Jets, especially Geno's awfulness and the defense/special teams that made the game the rout that it was. Without the special teams gaffe, Milliner's lame tackle attempt on Wallace and even getting a mediocre QB performance, the game would have been respectably closer.  

People are starting to entertain delusions:  People picking Dallas over Seattle AT SEATTLE this weekend.

I'll tell you why right here:

1. Arizona did beat them at home last year (I still can't figure that one out)

2. the Dallas and Denver game last year....Dallas does get up for these kinda games....and keeps it close, blowing it at the end

3. The Dallas O-Line might be the best in the league, add that to their running attack and the WR matchups and that Witten can exploit Seattle's problems covering TEs (unless they put a corner on him)

4. People are overreacting to the close game with the REDSKINS

5. Dallas got to practice their silent count plays with all the Houston fans last week :lol:

If this game was in Dallas, I'd consider it, and its not in December :P

I do expect the Cowboys to give them a handful and then some just based on the matchups....but I also expect Seattle to run for about 200 yards on the Cowboys......

Seattle isn't what they were last year. Harvin isn't a reliable WR. IF Dallas wants to win, they are gonna have to stop the run. Dallas's offense is ewalto Seattles defense. Sherman can be beat by Dez. Murray is gonna have to keep his pace up, and against Seattle it's posisble, they aren't the best at stopping the run and protecting Wilson. It will be a GREAT game. I predict Seattle, but if it's close, Dallas is for real as far I'm concerned.

I'll tell you why right here:

1. Arizona did beat them at home last year (I still can't figure that one out)

2. the Dallas and Denver game last year....Dallas does get up for these kinda games....and keeps it close, blowing it at the end

3. The Dallas O-Line might be the best in the league, add that to their running attack and the WR matchups and that Witten can exploit Seattle's problems covering TEs (unless they put a corner on him)

4. People are overreacting to the close game with the REDSKINS

5. Dallas got to practice their silent count plays with all the Houston fans last week :lol:

If this game was in Dallas, I'd consider it, and its not in December :P

I do expect the Cowboys to give them a handful and then some just based on the matchups....but I also expect Seattle to run for about 200 yards on the Cowboys......

If it was in Dallas it'd be Century Link Field South :lol:

What is going on with your stadium?  It's one thing for Houston fans to invade, but SF on OPENING WEEK was really the shocker.

If it was in Dallas it'd be Century Link Field South :lol:

What is going on with your stadium?  It's one thing for Houston fans to invade, but SF on OPENING WEEK was really the shocker.

This is what you get....and deserve when the cheapest seat in the place was $125 three years ago and your team sucks balls on the field forever .....fans sell their tickets and get massive returns on it....no different than Devils fans selling to Ranger fans for a profit.....I'm all for more Jerry humiliation :)

and it's hardly "my stadium" :P