Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I got the same shirt!! :thumbsup:

You have a copy of FBA right??

it's on my mp3 player... love that song in traffic with the windows down!!!! :koolaid:

I love James Norton!!!! He is a fat titted nothing, but I love him so. Are you going to his HBO taping? Its sometime this month I cant remember the date. Im glad to see another fan of his on hurr.

p.s. are you going to the traveling virus? && Hello Jim Jeffries! I love the Australian Jimmy! I hope hes at the virus lol

FRRRRRRUNKIS

hey guys, how many hours perweek/two week pay period is a .26?

I love James Norton!!!! He is a fat titted nothing, but I love him so. Are you going to his HBO taping? Its sometime this month I cant remember the date. Im glad to see another fan of his on hurr.

p.s. are you going to the traveling virus? && Hello Jim Jeffries! I love the Australian Jimmy! I hope hes at the virus lol

FRRRRRRUNKIS

I was lucky enough to be going to lil Jimmy's show the week O&A got fired, now THAT was a show!!! :giggle:

He's got an HBO taping?? Oh tell me when when (and don't be a Tuesday or Thursday!! :pray:)

I was planning on going to the virus... though i have no clue if anyone else is going.... I could always go alone... :puke:

when is the virus again?

.26 what? Hours? Cents? Something more obvious that I'm missing?

The position is a .26 EFT, It has to do with how many hours it is..instead of them just telling me what the position is, in hours they tell me it's a .26...............I mean damn, I don't even know what my position is now, it's 48 hours every 2 weeks....

It's at a hospital...maybe it's .26 of full time..but then what constitues full time????? I'm so confused!

LMAO exactly! I have no clue! I guess most hospitals use the .26, .1 systemn, although i have no clue.........

You don't.

7cbd0e2f4c9c9e6a6c56f490b10c-750941.jpg

No pants day in Toronto.

OMG that might be the worst idea ever.

Also, entirely awesone.

All at once. I think my brain just exploded.

Wonder if they'd allow such a thing in NYC...

Did you guys see the naked hockey players ad? I think it's an AIDS campaign I never saw. Ugly dudes but the whoel idea gets me thinking how great it would be to see Scott Stevens n... :unsure: had I best go find NLD?

sorry :evil:

WHAT WHAT WHAT????

Meet you in NLD :P

I was lucky enough to be going to lil Jimmy's show the week O&A got fired, now THAT was a show!!! :giggle:

He's got an HBO taping?? Oh tell me when when (and don't be a Tuesday or Thursday!! :pray:)

I was planning on going to the virus... though i have no clue if anyone else is going.... I could always go alone... :puke:

when is the virus again?

linkyyy

Heres the information for Mr. Nordons HBO Taping and its for a Wednesday and a Thursday...and all the info is there. And go to the virus! Drag some friends lol the tickets are mad cheap (did that sound gangsta?) Its August 2nd at PNC

linkyyy

Heres the information for Mr. Nordons HBO Taping and its for a Wednesday and a Thursday...and all the info is there. And go to the virus! Drag some friends lol the tickets are mad cheap (did that sound gangsta?) Its August 2nd at PNC

Oh, cool!! I got a customer right down the block from there too!!! :boogie:

Need to send an email about this :P

and it was VERY gangsta!! SPEAK WHITE TO ME DAMMIT!!!

I know I'll be going, just a matter of who comes with (since the last two years I went with GF and her group that I am (thankfully) no longer associated with!)

Oh, cool!! I got a customer right down the block from there too!!! :boogie:

Need to send an email about this :P

and it was VERY gangsta!! SPEAK WHITE TO ME DAMMIT!!!

I know I'll be going, just a matter of who comes with (since the last two years I went with GF and her group that I am (thankfully) no longer associated with!)

baahahaha Im a gangsta, but chyall knew that. Sweeet I heard the line up was going to be rule. If you hear anything aboot whos going to be in it lemme know

I realize that I'm almost a week late on this, but EFT is a term defined in the nurses collective agreement:

http://www.nursesunion.mb.ca/docman/collec...0/download.html

(Although Rowdy was in the ballpark - part of my job is knowing collective agreements and updating systems to stay in sync with changes - this was a provincial agreement and I'm federal, so I had to check out CUPE's provincial agreements)

Oh i get it now.. i was thinking EFT must be FTE sort of...

At no time shall the sum of the positions occupied exceed the equivalent of one

(1.0) EFT. However, it is agreed that daily hours within the two positions may be

scheduled, to a maximum of twelve (12) hours in any one day, at the nurse

Oh i get it now.. i was thinking EFT must be FTE sort of...

At no time shall the sum of the positions occupied exceed the equivalent of one

(1.0) EFT. However, it is agreed that daily hours within the two positions may be

scheduled, to a maximum of twelve (12) hours in any one day, at the nurse