Official GDT: NYR @ NJ Game 2

hattrick

I was just over at OTG to make a post and came across this:

DEVILSRULE26

Posted 2006-04-24 3:26 PM (#117804 - in reply to #117707)

Subject: RE: PLAYOFF Game Thread: NYR at NJD - 7:00pm - OLN/MSG/FSN

Prospect

poor jagr wont be able to play ++++ hockey with his gay lover prucha

Very nice. :rolleyes:

I have nothing else to add.

What is the point of posting that? That 12 year old kid has been posting sh!t all series. He has nothing to do with this board.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to leave now :( I hope the two people I asked for text updates remember.. haha.. since one was already backup in case the other forgot!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sad. The Rangers outplayed the Devils that period but make two mistakes and get beat. Ozolinsh is awful. I can't believe Renney played that joker. They had their chances. They had several opportunities to shoot the puck but didn't.

They beat themselves.

That short handed goal was very timely, the Rangers were starting to get some momentum going.

It was just predictable. They fiddled with the puck and the worst defenseman to ever lace up the skates makes one of the worst pinches. That was a huge goal. I can't understand why Renney did not play Pock instead. At least he has some hockey sense.

The one noticeable difference between the teams is that the Devils keep it simple. Look at their one power play. They get set and make a smart play at the point and boom. It's in the net. The Rangers don't do that. It's the European mentality to overskate and overpass. Everything has to be perfect. And that doesn't work in the playoffs against an experienced Cup team like the Devils.