NFL Week 12!!!!

CRASHER

I swear, if that division makes the playoffs at 5-11 and GB, Sea, SF, Det, or Philly/cowboys miss it at like 12-4, 11-5, people are gonna go berserk!

Be even more funny if somehow that 5-11 team won the Superbowl

All hypothetical of course but it's possible which is crazy

Seems like Eric Berry has cancer. Ends his season. Hope he gets through it. Rest easy.

Edited by CarterforPresident

The AFC North should get the extra berth over the NFC South :P

But sadistically I'm rooting for chaos.  I want to see a ten-loss team win the division.  It would be doubly hilarious if a 6-10 Saints team punked an 11-5 Seahawks team  :lol:  Another part of me wants to see the Falcons win the division just so they could tell Mike Smith 'thanks for the banner, now YER FIRED!'

Edited by NJDevs4978

How about those Ravens! Rob Ryan is gone after this season in NO.

Wonder if there's any chance of Rex getting another HC job next season, and him hiring Rob to be his DC.  Probably not...only team that would do something like that would be the Raiders.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Yeah....the Jet players kinda just stopped trying last night....its time for a reboot in Jet-land.....

How about those Ravens! Rob Ryan is gone after this season in NO.

Beating any team in WORST PLACE in the NFC South is hardly worth bragging about and should be forgotten about as soon  as humanly possible :P

Wonder if there's any chance of Rex getting another HC job next season, and him hiring Rob to be his DC.  Probably not...only team that would do something like that would be the Raiders.

Rex actually wouldn't be a bad hire for the Raiders, although you'd rather have him as a D-coordinator. 

It will be interesting to see what happens with Rex.  Does he get another HC job, or does he have to be a DC again and wait a while before someone is willing to give him another shot as the head coach? 

Rex's resume is certainly decorated enough that with a good offense and a good OC, he can certainly get a job as the classic "opposite of what the last guy was here" guy (and after seeing Sparano make a total fool of himself even in winning last week, I'm looking VERY evily at you sir :P )

Rex's resume is certainly decorated enough that with a good offense and a good OC, he can certainly get a job as the classic "opposite of what the last guy was here" guy (and after seeing Sparano make a total fool of himself even in winning last week, I'm looking VERY evily at you sir :P )

I could see Rex landing in Atlanta as Smith's replacement. I think that would be a great fit for him.