GDT: Devils @ Avalanche 9:00 PM EST

ThreeCups

saw on twitter that Schneider will be in net, thats good news. 

I dont know if there's a connection (probably not) but i feel like Schneider is always or mostly always playing against the west teams... didnt really looked into it so i might be off but it looks that way. mayyyyyyyybe DeBoer knows that he knows the teams and shooters more and all?

saw on twitter that Schneider will be in net, thats good news. 

I dont know if there's a connection (probably not) but i feel like Schneider is always or mostly always playing against the west teams... didnt really looked into it so i might be off but it looks that way. mayyyyyyyybe DeBoer knows that he knows the teams and shooters more and all?

No, I think you're right there. They definitely have a plan for that, but I don't know if the reasoning is a) start Schneider vs western teams or b) start Schneider vs better teams...the two do overlap quite a bit.

I don't think it's that deep...I think Schneider kept having just enough "meh" starts to keep DeBoer from making him a true #1, and I think Brodeur had just enough good starts to keep himself in the mix. 

If Schneider hadn't played well in his start against the Leafs, it wouldn't have surprised me to see Marty get this start...and if Marty played well, for PDB to play the "ride the hot hand" card.  But I think DeBoer is finally willing to give Cory a longer leash, based on his last three starts.  He can't ignore the numbers anymore (though as I posted in the Montreal GDT, Marty's and Cory's overall numbers over the last 15 games are a lot closer than I would've thought...which is a good thing!  Both have been putting up pretty nice stats.)

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Another north american experience for me with this one tonight ! Looking in a sport bar in Montreal the game with a Avs fan !

Junk food, hockey and people really love it... Aaah...*pleasure*

i'm probably going to do the same i'll be in Quebec city t'night and for the weekend.

A new segment for whenever the Devils visit Colorado- 'Chico Tokes'. :P

Chico: "Well, you know something Steve....."

Steve: "What's that Chico?"

Chico: "What?"

Steve: "You were saying something, about the game"

Chico: "Oh. Yeah. The game is just, you know, great. Good game. You know, Clowe was just telling me today about how much good games... are. "

Steve: "It's warm-ups."

Chico: "Warm-ups are great. And funny to say. Warrrrrmm... mmmupps.,.. Ha! Oooh! Nachos!"

Chico: "Well, you know something Steve....."

Steve: "What's that Chico?"

Chico: "What?"

Steve: "You were saying something, about the game"

Chico: "Oh. Yeah. The game is just, you know, great. Good game. You know, Clowe was just telling me today about how much good games... are. "

Steve: "It's warm-ups."

Chico: "Warm-ups are great. And funny to say. Warrrrrmm... mmmupps.,.. Ha! Oooh! Nachos!"

Hey Steve can get in on the action too, perfectly legal. Our announcers could then introduce themselves at the top of the telecast as Chico and Chong. :P

Hey Steve can get in on the action too, perfectly legal. Our announcers could then introduce themselves at the top of the telecast as Chico and Chong. :P

Chico and Chong! Amazing!

I don't know, I always pictured Cangi as the straight-laced type to Chico's I'm-gonna-do-whatever type hahaha. I imagine him trying to reign in Chico's even crazier rambles would make for Emmy Award winning comedy. Or just get annoying... :giggle:

Chico Resch had a hairy flight to Denver. Engine caught on fire and plane was forced to land in Des Moines

Chico: "I thought I had done my last game. I wanted to finish my book so I kept reading." http://nj.com/devils

Chico may just wanna smoke up after his flight out there lol.

Also from Chere, Sislo sent back to Albany and Patty activated.

@TGfireandice:Devils return Mike Sislo to Albany of AHL. Patrik Elias and Jacob Josefson activated from IR.

Tom Gulitti@TGfireandice46s

Pete DeBoer confirms that Patrik Elias will play tonight. He replaces Sislo (sent down) 7 D again. Schneider in net.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (7D)

over the last 4 games we're 3-0 when playing 7 d, and lost the game we went with 6. We know how Pete likes to roll with what's working despite logical fallacies (cough Marty cough), so just be happy Schneider is starting lol.

over the last 4 games we're 3-0 when playing 7 d, and lost the game we went with 6. We know how Pete likes to roll with what's working despite logical fallacies (cough Marty cough), so just be happy Schneider is starting lol.

Makes no sense to be short forwards especially with elias just coming back.

Logic.  How does it work?  :whistling:

Chico Resch had a hairy flight to Denver. Engine caught on fire and plane was forced to land in Des Moines

Chico: "I thought I had done my last game. I wanted to finish my book so I kept reading." http://nj.com/devils

Chico may just wanna smoke up after his flight out there lol.

Also from Chere, Sislo sent back to Albany and Patty activated.

@TGfireandice:Devils return Mike Sislo to Albany of AHL. Patrik Elias and Jacob Josefson activated from IR.

Jesus, after something like that, I'd find the nearest possible bong and inhale until smoke was coming out my ears.  Then I'd spend the rest of the day giggling at everything and eating like I was on death row. 

Jesus, after something like that, I'd find the nearest possible bong and inhale until smoke was coming out my ears. Then I'd spend the rest of the day giggling at everything and eating like I was on death row.

That would definitely make it hard to freak out over a hockey game. Not a bad idea at all haha