[insert catchy greeting here]

gionta182

Hello everyone. I've made a few posts here before but I mostly lurk. I'm also on the devils-list (that used to be hosted on badweb or whatever) I posted a ton on there about 10-12 years ago but now I lurk there too. Been a fan since '94. Just figured I'd say hi to fellow fans. :)

Awesome, Morristown is a much more reasonable drive for me.... When do you play? Are you guys still doing street or roller, or strictly roller?

And yeah, I ought to hit up the sports bar for the next 1 p.m. Cowboys game (I work in the evening). I'll definitely have this week's game on TV at work. :)

Better them than you! Two Crashers would be a frightening thought... :blink:

(I KID!)

How's this Morristown rink thing working, btw? Are you guys still playing in Maplewood as well or making the move full-time?

Y'all need to migrate south one of these days. Woodbridge area or something.

With the infulence I will have in my nieces's life (I DID get the older one to say BUFFALO STINKS into the phone with Clown last week :lol:) I don't think I need kids ;)

morristown was NICE last Thursday... I think we are in Maplewood tomorrow...it depends on their league schedule and if we can get the damn lights on.. most of us work real jobs and stuff and can only get to Fords Field on Weekends and the other goalie hates it there... I would like a return to Woodbridge though... depends on when Rob can scurry up some peeps and paul gets back from honeymoon!!!

CRASHER, I pretty much live down the street from that rink...do I still have my open invite? (=

No doubt about it!

I will find out today when the next time we play in Mo-Town will be since it seems popular in this forum B )

If you wind up in the Woodbridge area be sure to let me know. If I can't play I'll at least be an obnoxious spectator :boogie:

It would have to be a Saturday I'd bet on

again... I'll talk to peeps tonight about it!

Now if Rob's out there and lurking... feel free to let me know when you can get people there too!

And a moment of brilliance on my behalf... I just had the revelation that since I do work at the Boro of Roseland now and then I could get the guy to maybe put the lights on for us... which I will ask him now!!

(FYI Roseland is exit 5 off of 280)... I will keep y'all updated!)

Edited by CRASHER

Lol, a newb here yes, but I did enjoy the recaps on the old list back in the day

Ah, well things do change... at least here you get the NFL Week in Review :thumbsup:

same attitude (especially this week)... more teams!!