Favorite Non Cup Winning Season

Devils Pride 26

last year, granted i only started watching games reguraly that year they lost to the Rangers with that whole Avery ordeal. That said, i was used to first round outages so i guess my opinioun doesnt count. Frankly last year, i expected for the flyers to sweep after the first game loss. what happened afterwords was an amazing ride. So happy to see Gionta and that fourth line come through and Kovy coming so far in the playoffs(im drinking, i may be wrong but i remember being happy with him) ad Broduer being amazing in goal in sadly what i think will be the last we see of his greatness before age hits him. And Henrique coming up and that neat hockey card i got of him celebrating in front of lundquist. such a great ride. Just happened to hit a team that was instride in the finals, nothing to be ashamed of. What bothered me most was that stupid TMZ footage of the Devils after the loss at the bar.

The 2001 season was awesome. I still miss that transition game, watching Rafalski feed a sneaky Gomez. They gained the zone every time without fail. The Finals were gut wrenching though.

Last year was amazing, I still have Ranger fan friends who won't talk to me about it. LOL.

Found this gem, pansy Rag fan acts like it was an accident, what a chump!

Start at 2 mins

Idk about this one. They both acted pretty badly in this one. Can't say the rags fan wasn't provoked as he was just standing there till the drunk devils guy started making jestures right in his face so the rags fan pushed him. Hell the devils fan was so drunk he later fell again seemingly on his own a minute later. Also you are at the end he shook the hands of a bunch of devils fans sitting around him and I doubt they would have shook his hand if he was acting like a jackass.

Flyers fans are mouthy and will generally start fights over anything and nothing. Rags fans tend to just be mouthy and from my experiences and usually don't get the nerve to actually fight, at least rags fans of the last ten years or so.