NFL Week 11

CRASHER

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have a problem with the hb running, just them passing on 4th down and 1. rubbing salt in the wound.

Hey the Steelers did that on 4rth and 6, at their own 21 ... IN OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

I couldn't , and I'm still out of words to describe that decision.(VS THE JETS TODAY)

Edit: And I'm still pissed off by the decision of Arians and Tomlin.

Edited by TravisZajac

Hey the Steelers did that on 4rth and 6, at their own 21 ... IN OVERTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

I couldn't , and I'm still out of words to describe that decision.(VS THE JETS TODAY)

Edit: And I'm still pissed off by the decision of Arians and Tomlin.

haha but i mean its the jets, could anyone realistically expect the jets to do anything productive?

Belichek does it again on 4th down. See if he runs on those plays to pick up the yard I have a problem. At least he's putting the ball in the air. And what is pouring it on more kicking field goals or just going for it?

Why do you have a problem with:

1. working on your weakness

2. keeping the ball on the ground... MINIMIZING your injury... and not overdoing a proven point, you've already proven your better... there's no need to run your offense

Junior Seau at FB !?!?! :blink:

haha but i mean its the jets, could anyone realistically expect the jets to do anything productive?

YEAH... BUT THE FIRST DRIVE IN OT THE DEF STOPPED THE JETS.... JUST PUNT THE GOD DAMN fvckING BALL!!!(And yet, the O-line of tha Steelers played like sh!t for the whole game.. Why would it change right now?)

Oh and... Before the 4rth done, it was like 3rd and 12, they decided to RUN , instead of PASSING......

:argh:

PATS HATERS?

WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!!?

BTW... So much for believing into Bills upseting the Patriots :angry:

Atleast they're 5-5 lotcb :whistling:

Edited by TravisZajac

Clown refuses to answer his phone :P

poor guy

did he win in fantasy at least??

Well he won that by 30

he ran the damn score up :lol:

im calling now..... no response.

so whats the call..... next time new england has the ball.... moss, brady, watson, welker out?

Edited by tsdevils82

lmao thats what i was thinking haha kind of like a Moss rebirth for Williams

LOLL

Would you imagine Moss+Williams?

Oh my, Bellichick would have lot of trouble finding those two on Fridays nights :whistling:

Clown refuses to answer his phone :P

poor guy

did he win in fantasy at least??

Well he won that by 30

he ran the damn score up :lol:

Meh... When I think that my Steelers are 7-3, and I'm pissed off by today's game... I remember the pain of LOTCB as a Bill fan....

Then it gets away :D

I just saw the score is 56-10, is that correct?

Yes sir, and this just prooves that my Steelers won't win against them, and in the Playoffs.....

That's a different season from the regular season, but we'll see in two months.

EDIT: Hey guys, which game you enjoyed the most in this season?

As for me.... Winning vs rivals(2xBrowns, 1xBengal,1xRavens..) And outside of the Steelers, seeing the Cowboys crush the Eagles 35-10 at Philly..... I can't stand most of the Eagles fans.

Edited by TravisZajac

ooo my with white as they come brady in the middle with his one basterd child lol

YEah,.... I think lOTCB would definately join them too, if he sees how his Bills are getting crushed or he already saw a portion of the game and he's now on depression mode....

I'm kidding of course ;)

Edited by TravisZajac

I think i dodged a major bullet oin my fantasy league 8-3 1 game lead on my division with 2 left to play. if selvin young gets 26 pts, 2 game lead with 2 to play. 300 for first in my division, 150 for top 1 week score (held by me at 194) 1000 for 1st, 300 for 2nd........ heres hoping for some major money.

How is everyone else doing in there money leagues?

I think i dodged a major bullet oin my fantasy league 8-3 1 game lead on my division with 2 left to play. if selvin young gets 26 pts, 2 game lead with 2 to play. 300 for first in my division, 150 for top 1 week score (held by me at 194) 1000 for 1st, 300 for 2nd........ heres hoping for some major money.

How is everyone else doing in there money leagues?

Ehhh....

Going 4-0, to 5-5 in a 12man league is depressing.

And I'm not talking about NJDEVS league..(Which by the way, is my worst league.. SCREW YOU FRANK GORE!!!)

(None of those leagues are money leagues by the way)