God Is A Devil Fan!

HockeyMom

for our celebration. With all the dismal rainy days we have had this year today is absolutely perfect! I won't be there but I just wanted to wish all of you going a fantastic time. I was there is 1995 and it was fantastic. Have fun and take lots of pictures!

NEW JERSEY DEVILS STANLEY CUP CHAMPS AGAIN!!!!

Yeah it was terrific that the weather held up long enough for the parade to begin and end; we got a 'little' rain about an hour and a half after it did end :lol: I guess it's a good thing we had to have it in the day instead of night ;)

Yeah that little rain gave me minor power failures 3 times. Good thing it wasn't a long ceremony as we all had hoped. B)

Ooooppps...my bad...Hasan said after...I had it during...I mean it was black as night...the thunder was cracking and sounding much closer than it was...sux to be alone with creepy weather...I need to get a pup.

btw Rock...power spikes here also...shut off PC and unplugged modem...I have had 5 get fried in the past from this kind of weather :o

I did tape News12NJ for 1.5 hrs...they went to talk to the guy who takes care of the Cup while they introduced, Jamie, Nieuwy, Nieds and Elias :saddevil:

Darn it! Why do have they to time things like that? They could wait til after the player intros. :angry:

I did tape News12NJ for 1.5 hrs...they went to talk to the guy who takes care of the Cup while they introduced, Jamie, Nieuwy, Nieds and Elias :saddevil:

That annoyed me as well. I wish I had taped both channels like I wanted to but my cousin was using the other TV. :(

Did they do that on the ABC feed as well? Kinda hoping they did now so that it wouldn't have made a difference. :P

It was lousy timing I was hoping between taping both I'd get to see one complete set (again, anyway ;) ) but they were missed on both; ABC was far worse though, they stopped showing the intros completely after McKenzie (must have missed about ten or so) and only got back to it with Stevens - missing even Marty :o . Then they (as well as News12) showed all the little guys being introduced. No offense to Mike Vascilani or whoever but these news organizations have got to learn when to pick their spots. They should be able to talk to the keeper of the Cup (or show highlights) when they're introducting the anciliary people :P

At least the News12 interview with the keeper of the Cup was a real one though, the ABC one was pathetic. Marvell Scott kept begging the guy to give him a peek and he said no (and dryly added that it wouldn't be fair to all the people waiting in the hot sun). News12 also had 30 minutes of followup unlike ABC who of course peeled out after the celebration ended so it was definitely better on News12. I do have both taped though fortunately.