GDT 1/26/11 Devils @ Red Wings

ZeroGravityFat

How did he get 4 min on that? play continued and we got a SOG? Then they rewound things and decided to give us a penalty?

weird

I was thinking the same thing. How did they come to the conclusion that it was Rolston and it was a stick? Someone had to have said something and the refs agreed. If we scored on that 3-1 (HA) it would have been revoked I guess.

Double minor for drawing blood on a garbage mistake. I knwo you should be aware at all times of whos around you and where your stick is but come on.

How did he get 4 min on that? play continued and we got a SOG? Then they rewound things and decided to give us a penalty?

weird

if zubrus scored would it have counted?

Linesman must have seen it. I believe he can only tell the ref during the next natural stoppage and that all the prior play would count.

I was thinking the same thing. How did they come to the conclusion that it was Rolston and it was a stick? Someone had to have said something and the refs agreed. If we scored on that 3-1 (HA) it would have been revoked I guess.

Double minor for drawing blood on a garbage mistake. I knwo you should be aware at all times of whos around you and where your stick is but come on.

another bench throw would've been in order

the first penalty is bs, sure it's a penalty, but ref never called it before watching it on the screen.

If he didnt call it, there would be half a dozen fans waiting by the doors with metal pipes waiting to speak with him. Its Detroit.....

GET OUT! JUST GET OUT OF THERE!

Did we just beat 6 min of continuous penalty? 2 5 on 3's?