Player Tee Shirt

justdo3043

Let us know haha

nope no clarkson tee shirts...either place but i asked the gateway tunnel place and they said a couple people asked and they were ordering clarkson and henrique

tried to ask someone at the newark shop but they kinda shrugged me off prob approached the wrong person

can anyone help with where to get an authentic elias jersey....a stitched one without the hard devils emblem ??

nope no clarkson tee shirts...either place but i asked the gateway tunnel place and they said a couple people asked and they were ordering clarkson and henrique

tried to ask someone at the newark shop but they kinda shrugged me off prob approached the wrong person

can anyone help with where to get an authentic elias jersey....a stitched one without the hard devils emblem ??

You want real authentic? or China authentic?

Did you happen to notice if either of those stores had the regular red Clarkson T-shirt? I have been meaning to get one but keep putting it off.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.