GDT: New Jersey @ Detroit - 4/5/12

NJCroMag

Neither can I. This is part of being a rookie though. Hopefully, he'll be better for it, but we have to play the guys that give us the best chance. And right now the 6 defensemen they have out there give us the best chance.

No argument here. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not sure how badly Larsson even wants to be playing right now...not questioning his desire, just saying that he's been through a lot this year and probably wasn't even sure which end was up anymore.

I feel bad for Larsson, but I can't make much of an argument for why he should be in the lineup at this point.

I feel the same way. It must be very disappointing for him. I hope he can handle it and can come back better next time he plays.

Edited by LucifersDog

No argument here. As crazy as it may sound, I'm not sure how badly Larsson even wants to be playing right now...not questioning his desire, just saying that he's been through a lot this year and probably wasn't even sure which end was up anymore.

Yeah, it had to be a tough year for him. He's still only 19, he's a world away from home, he lost his grandmother, and he's played in more games in a season than he ever has in his life. After all that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's welcoming the rest lol.

Yeah, it had to be a tough year for him. He's still only 19, he's a world away from home, he lost his grandmother, and he's played in more games in a season than he ever has in his life. After all that, I wouldn't be surprised if he's welcoming the rest lol.

I think the physical aspect of the NHL wore on him as well. I think the toughness of the NHL surprised him a lot.

Hi all!

Uk Devils fans here! We watch every game through nhl game centre. Some of you may already follow us on twitter.

2am here!

Cant wait for the playoffs to start. They will be our first. Hoping to be on here alot more to chat hockey and learn a hell of a lot more

Lets Go Devils

Anyone else notice how weird it sounded when Steve was announcing the Def Leppard concert and said "Pour some sugar on me".... Just sounded wrong.

it definitely doesn't have the same affect when steve says it. at least it was kinda hot when deb said it..

Seriously at this point bring on the Capitals.

That only sucks because the Rags will sweep the Panthers, probably shutting them out in 3 of the 4 games.

Agreed. I figured if the rags played the capitals they might experience some trouble but if they play the panthers they'll probably sweep the first round.