NFL Week 14

CRASHER

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always I missed most of the Giants game due to work but I'm not going to get upset. They were due for a loss and better now than in the playoffs. I caught random bits and pieces on the radio during some deliveries for work and I heard that Hixon dropped what would've been a 50 something yard play and Smith dropped a pass that would've given them a first down - seems like not being able to convert on third and fourth downs really did them in. Hopefully Jacobs is ok and won't miss much time, its nice to have the depth with Ward and Bradshaw if they do need to hold Jacobs out next week.

You would hope ONCE Mangini would get into someone's grill the way Singletary did with Vernon Davis a few weeks back, but he can't do it - they can't even punish Shaun Ellis for being reckless off the field.

The secret's out with the Jets defense - the Lions could probably get 350 yards passing against our secondary :rolleyes: It would help if the pass rush would come out of hibernation though, one lousy sack so far and none last week after they were putting up big sack numbers early in the season.

Gutless pieces of s-it :rant:

This is just like watching the Mets all over again, another team that gets all the publicity, looks great for 2/3 of the season then absolutely CHOKES it up against bad teams :argh:

The offense was pitiful, the defense was an embarassment and the coaching's a joke.

None of the WR could get open all game...Favre panicked and threw those idiotic bombs to nowhere

Leon had that 1 return which could've swung momentum but Hochuli reared his ugly head again. Other than that Leon has been plain bad on kick returns.

we couldn't stop them all day.

I don't think we can make the playoffs now. What do we need like 3 straight wins and help?

Three straight wins and we still win the division believe it or not, because we'd have a better division record than Miami and NE...but how can the same team that played the last two weeks possibly even win one of those games let alone three in a row :P

Anything less than that and we'd need serious help just to make the playoffs, even with two wins.

Edited by Hasan4978

Three straight wins and we win the division actually, because we'd have a better division record than Miami and NE...but how can the same team that played the last two weeks possibly even win one of those games let alone three in a row :P

Three straight wins and we win the division actually, because we'd have a better division record than Miami and NE...but how can the same team that played the last two weeks possibly even win one of those games let alone three in a row :P

too tall an order for them. maybe they'll win 2 of 3 but a 10-6 wild card would be tricky

we need to root heavily for Washington now to keep that 2nd wild card option alive

god damn patriots beat the seahawks :rant:

What excuses??

The Cowboys AGAIN.. had the foot on the gas.. AGAIN... and under Wade Phillips AGAIN became the NY Jets, plain and simple no excuses.. no ways around it... coaching staff AND ASSISTANT... good job and good luck in your future endeavors!!!

You gotta run the table UP TEN POINTS and you hand it back on a silver platter... way to go!!!

though no team that plays in that sh!thole in the Swamp can talk TODAY :P

What were the excuses after the Giants game? I didn't catch it. fvcking retard.

Romo certainly stopped at Hallmark on his way to make sure he found a nice bow, card, and wrapping paper to put on that present he gave to Pittsburg.

the excuse was we got soundly beat, Their line was unbelievable today they would shoot up and force the giants back 2 or 3 yards on every play. It didnt help that the wind was terrible and our WRs dropped passes

Cowboys excuses were simple. Wade Phillips is a teddy bear good for nothing "You played hard, Carvel on me" coach, and it showed. We let off, they stepped up, and Tony Romo gave them an early Christmas present.

im waiting for wade to come up at the press conf. "THE STEELERS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK" *punches mic and walks away.

I was just curious to know if there were any Jets fans out there who still aren't ready to take the Dolphins seriously? Just wondering, seeing as how we're tied for first place and all now.

Won't take them seriously until they win the division. you haven't passed us, you haven't beaten us

but KC and San Fran are going to be unbelievably tough games for you guys.

going into the final 3 weeks of the season, it's a three way tossup for the division. No team has a decided advantage. And it looks like there might be no WC safety net for the two teams that don't win the division. At least the Jets have 2 of the next 3 at home. Will that be an advantage...don't know.

Don't start getting cocky Dolphin fans. Of the 3 teams in the hunt, Miami is the least talented.

Edited by '7'