Purchased tixx from StubHub

NYGDevils32

What's up everybody, long time no talk.... anyways.... I purchased two tickets to tomorrow night's game against the Sens. I bought them through StubHub and they were instant downloaded tickets from ticketmaster. After I printed them I noticed the tickets were issued to a David Clarkson.

I was wondering if players get a certain allotment of tickets and if they don't give them all away do the Devils sell them on StubHub? Or there is some random guy named David Clarkson with season tixx. I'm in section 13, so not the best for a player, but not bad at all.

Beware, I believe in section 11, 12, and 13 the devils issue tickets to players families. I personally hated it sitting in front of someones parents watching my tounge all game.

lol I'll have to keep that in mind next week since I got comp tickets for the Atlanta game in section 12 at the Devils viewing party a couple weeks ago.

lol I'll have to keep that in mind next week since I got comp tickets for the Atlanta game in section 12 at the Devils viewing party a couple weeks ago.

just hope palmeiri's grandpa isnt behind you. talks about how everyone sucks but nick. thought he was a regular fan until i made the immortal mistake of bashing his grandson.

I remember, back at the dump, the team had a couple of seats in my section, but normally no one sits in them, or they go to people from road teams or whatnot.

Well, one time, after he got fired in 2000, I was talking not so kindly about Robbie Ftorek when my buddy sitting next to me starts giving me that "over your shoulder" look. I turn around and kinda steal a half glance behind me, and uh oh. I was terrified. :lol:

Edited by maxpower

I remember, back at the dump, the team had a couple of seats in my section, but normally no one sits in them, or they go to people from road teams or whatnot.

Well, one time, after he got fired in 2000, I was talking not so kindly about Robbie Ftorek when my buddy sitting next to me starts giving me that "over your shoulder" look. I turn around and kinda steal a half glance behind me, and uh oh. I was terrified. :lol:

Was that in 223? I sat there from 93-2000, and Ftorek was sitting in front of me during the Toronto series. It was a little awkward seeing him sit there and even cheer when they scored. They used the first 4-5 rows in that section for the ticket agents and comps for the most part. They used to sit around us paranoid that Lou was watching them from his box in 119.

Was that in 223? I sat there from 93-2000, and Ftorek was sitting in front of me during the Toronto series. It was a little awkward seeing him sit there and even cheer when they scored. They used the first 4-5 rows in that section for the ticket agents and comps for the most part. They used to sit around us paranoid that Lou was watching them from his box in 119.

124. He was there for a couple of games in the regular season after he got fired. Then he must have headed up there because he wasn't back. He had his kid(s) with him, I think.

Haha.. I'm one of the people who does this.. See, what I do is when I sell a ticket on StubHub I email it to myself from TicketMaster and then upload it to StubHub, who delivers it to the buyer electronically.. When you forward tix, you are supposed to put the name of the recipient but I just put funny names sometimes..

I forwarded my buddy some tix for tonight's game.. The tix say they were issued to: IlyaKovalchuk IsGOD

I had 3 seats in 223 from 1996-2001....used to love hearing the guy in front of me scream....OLIWA

Stubhub's electronic ticket delivery is broken right now... I can't get my 4 tix for tonight yet... my friend just had his 2 canceled....

AHHH!!

It should say why his were canceled. Ive had that happen once before and what happened was the seller pulled them when I was in the process of buying and the system got crossed. I got a full refund and a $10 "Fancode" for my trouble.

As for the electronic delivery, that should right itself. They will cancel them if it gets within an hour of the event starting though.

It should say why his were canceled. Ive had that happen once before and what happened was the seller pulled them when I was in the process of buying and the system got crossed. I got a full refund and a $10 "Fancode" for my trouble.

As for the electronic delivery, that should right itself. They will cancel them if it gets within an hour of the event starting though.

We called stub hub and they said that they were personally calling sellers, having them send the tickets to stub hub; which they would then relay on to us. My friend got a call back saying the seller could not locate the ticket and his order was canceled.