THE CAPTAIN'S NIGHT

MantaRay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the person who takes LG to many games would want free beer.

I would totally give you my free beer if they came to buy it for me.. although maybe its your dad i should buy for? haha

jk

I'll be in 238 for this one, so the banner will probably be right in front of us, meaning I'll see a sliver going up. :doh1: I finally picked up my tickets for Daneyko night just now. I got six in 226. It's time to get this game sold out too, even though it's almost 2 months away.

I'll be in 238 for this one, so the banner will probably be right in front of us, meaning I'll see a sliver going up. :doh1: I finally picked up my tickets for Daneyko night just now. I got six in 226. It's time to get this game sold out too, even though it's almost 2 months away.

I expect a very emotional high and will probably drift into the sales area for the Dano game

I expect a very emotional high and will probably drift into the sales area for the Dano game

Yeah, me too. I figure a lot of tickets will be sold on Friday so I got mine today. I can't afford to go any higher than the $35 seats and there aren't very many of them in that arena and I like the view from 226 so I sucked it up and paid the ticketbastard service fees.

OK -- I have to expound :(

So, so... well the whole number thing I sort of fell ike I'm not sure I'll get, you know... I mean so your hangin' a sweater... but of course I understand _- I mean I feel the honor and all but it's not something I ever felt necessary for Stevens...

But now as the date gets closer I sort of get it a little more...

but as I wrote before the thing that bugs me and what will be on my mind isnt the honor... it's the retirement... the finality of it this way. I'm ... it just ... it's too soon... I mean it's almost not fair to Stevens... I mean I get this feeling he;'s nmot reasy for this yet... I mean he thinks he is and stuff.... he is and all... but he's not ready for it. All the bitching and moaning fans have forced this move and for some reason it kind of bugs me. and this is the thing he HAS to do for us. He can't just shut up .. I mean it's sort of taking his lumps for being all tight lipped the past season and the retirement thing... I mean...

Well it's great and an honor and I'm happy and all... but I just feel like if I'm, not ready... and I've been a fanatic for only 5 short years... I dont klnow I can't see how he can really relish this and comprehend and just be present, you know? He's goign to float through and this isn't for him and that sucks... we've shafted him kind of... but well... that's hockey I guess... it's nto somethgn that's supposed tpo be in his hands so :noclue: he'll deal :P OK VENTING OVER

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.