The Rock's own Carvel

Reverend_Hellh0und

Has anyone had the pleasure of getting Icecream from these nice ladies down on the main concourse?

me: "I'd like a vanilla sundae please."

***Hands me a cup of vanilla Icecream in a cup***

me: "uhm I ordered a sundae?"

Her (snaps): "yeah, i gave you a sundae"

me: "where is the hot fudge, sprinkles and what not?"

Her (more angrilly): "You did not ask for no hot fudge, we can't be giving no hot fudge to people who don't ask, some people are allergic"

me: "Well can I just get hot fudge then and sprinkles"?

Her (snaps): We don't got time for this what kind of sprinkles do you want?

me: "chocolate"

Her (incredulous): "we don't have chocolate, we have rainbow"

me: "uhm then rainbow"

her: "will that be all"

me: "no I need two"

her (yelling lecturing): "you people need to get your orders together before you all get up here I can't be running around gettin y'all ice cream back and forth"....

after recieving and paying we hear her saying to her co worker "see, sometimes you go to let them know........."

This happened to us at the Devs islanders fiasco then again last night at the UFC.... I would complain but it was just to damn funny....

Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting this most fascist of Ice cream vendors?

(All paraphrased of course)

Edited by Hellhound

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can get Choc Bonnet on a cone anymore.... that's most upsetting

And many of the vendor people are poor... and many are good... give them time to pull out the weeds.

Oh absolutley, I have found most of the people there the most friendly accomodating people I have ever had the pleasre of meeting. Last night even at the UFC they had put in new smaller TV's on the terrace tables and when we sat down we could not get the Devs failures game on... They did not rest until we had it on 15 mins later.....

I have heard some of the other vendors horror stories but this one is one you might want to experience yourself.... I was shocked she did not take my ice cream away and say "NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!" :lol:

Oh absolutley, I have found most of the people there the most friendly accomodating people I have ever had the pleasre of meeting. Last night even at the UFC they had put in new smaller TV's on the terrace tables and when we sat down we could not get the Devs failures game on... They did not rest until we had it on 15 mins later.....

I have heard some of the other vendors horror stories but this one is one you might want to experience yourself.... I was shocked she did not take my ice cream away and say "NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!" :lol:

Has anyone had the pleasure of getting Icecream from these nice ladies down on the main concourse?

me: "I'd like a vanilla sundae please."

***Hands me a cup of vanilla Icecream in a cup***

me: "uhm I ordered a sundae?"

Her (snaps): "yeah, i gave you a sundae"

me: "where is the hot fudge, sprinkles and what not?"

Her (more angrilly): "You did not ask for no hot fudge, we can't be giving no hot fudge to people who don't ask, some people are allergic"

me: "Well can I just get hot fudge then and sprinkles"?

Her (snaps): We don't got time for this what kind of sprinkles do you want?

me: "chocolate"

Her (incredulous): "we don't have chocolate, we have rainbow"

me: "uhm then rainbow"

her: "will that be all"

me: "no I need two"

her (yelling lecturing): "you people need to get your orders together before you all get up here I can't be running around gettin y'all ice cream back and forth"....

after recieving and paying we hear her saying to her co worker "see, sometimes you go to let them know........."

This happened to us at the Devs islanders fiasco then again last night at the UFC.... I would complain but it was just to damn funny....

Anyone else have the pleasure of meeting this most fascist of Ice cream vendors?

(All paraphrased of course)