GDT Devils at Panthers

ZeroGravityFat

Florida laughed in their fvcking faces. This team will never be anything again dude. What a fvcking let down. We saw what they were capable of..they are pretenders. They don't suck...they just aren't anything to fear. What a waste of two points. Everyone remember this game when we miss the playoffs by 2 points. fvcking losers.

what i see...

1- they got a few fluky goals

2- Volchenkov missed pretty much the whole game

3- they stopped putting pressure and getting first on the puck and watched them play

Lou just don't approach Zach tnight about his extension...

Zach is perhaps one of the biggest offenders of all. He has not been producing offensively and the team is frequently blowing leads under his command. I'm not saying I don't want to re-sign him, but honestly, I'm not that high on him right now either.

That was absolute fvcking horsesh!t, and I feel bad for DeBoer because his team stopped playing after Florida scored their first goal. It seems whenever they get out to a big lead and the other team scores their first goal, that's it- the other team takes over the game, and it's extremely frustrating.

Edited by MadDog2020

I lied, haven't left yet.

Just an awful loss to a one-line sh!t team. Stopped playing after 1 period

Nah, the Panthers is a team of cast offs who are gritty and don't know they are supposed to be losers in a boneyard. Gived respect where respect is due. FLA could teach the Devs a thing or two about good hockey this season.

Zach is perhaps one of the biggest offenders of all. He has not been producing offensively and the team is frequently blowing leads under his command. I'm not saying I don't want to re-sign him, but honestly, I'm not that high on him right now either.

Zach tonight -2

0 shots on goal

Edited by hargsy

Offense = Great. Goaltending = Good/Great. PK = Great. PP = Better. Defense = Poor/Decent. It's the last cog that needs to be addressed and it needs to be addressed within the next 10-15 games. If it's not worked on more in practice and stabilized, then a move needs to be made. Coach needs to rip Tallinder and Salvador a new a$$hole and make them work on clearing the puck and having more awareness in the defensive zone. It's not even so much we play bad defense, it's these two idiots having no composure in their own ends. Both must improve or one must go.

It came down to stupid penalties and the defense getting beat. Just garbage. I hate how the Devils give up a 3 goal lead. Its come to the point where I am not surprised by them giving up the lead then the game after giving up significant leads. Not surprising....just anger inducing.

Just.....garbage.

He's got to look in the mirror, first, -2, 2 shots tonight, -1 against Tampa, one shot. Because pretty soon the elephant in the room is going to get bigger.

Agreed, Crosby showed more in one game than Zach has in almost twenty and he missed the same amount of time, didn't even get a preseason game to play in. The 'feeling out' process has to end, now. Especially if Kovy's going to keep getting banged up. I'm not convinced these three plus goal games are going to be the norm, that's the other bad thing about tonight. You don't want to waste a game we actually get three goals in the first place.

I just hope he isn't sulking his way out of town.

There certainly should be.

Anyone who gets DeBoer's postgame, would appreciate if you would post the gist of what he says.

He was almost too calm, though he did admit the team 'stopped playing' after the first goal, that wasn't on camera, Steve had to add that in later. He said he wasn't angry. I hope he's lying, cause this team deserves an ***-kicking. This isn't just about tonight. They gave up three third-period goals in Boston, almost gave up a three-goal lead in Tampa and even made the end of the Buffalo game more exciting than it needed to be.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Offense = Great. Goaltending = Good/Great. PK = Great. PP = Better. Defense = Poor/Decent. It's the last cog that needs to be addressed and it needs to be addressed within the next 10-15 games. If it's not worked on more in practice and stabilized, then a move needs to be made. Coach needs to rip Tallinder and Salvador a new a$$hole and make them work on clearing the puck and having more awareness in the defensive zone. It's not even so much we play bad defense, it's these two idiots having no composure in their own ends. Both must improve or one must go.

there was no excuse for Sal and Tallinder taking those penalties on easy clearing situations.