Devils 2009 Holiday STH Gift

Microwavepizza

We just got this today in the mail along with a free meal from the Rock's restaurant with purchase of a meal

Brodeur12312.jpg

(it was taking with my phone, sorry about the not great quality)

this is much better than the crystal thing from last year. excellent work by the NJD organization

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot sh!t!!!

Wow, I'm almost getting my $7 a game extra worth at this rate!!!!

I can put this next to the Emmitt Smith plaque when he scored his 25th TD in a single season way back when :thumbsup:

(look no mb30-bash :P)

No fvck I'm going to bash them. I got some cups 2 years ago and a piece of glass last year, NOW they give out something worth more than a half eaten chico hot dog?

I wasn't aware that was a currency? :P That's awesome looking, though. Too bad I'm not a STH

Figures, this is the first sick thing they give away, while this is the first time I'm not a season ticket holder in 4 years. You can have back your little piece of sh!t glass, Devils! fvck you!

No fvck I'm going to bash them. I got some cups 2 years ago and a piece of glass last year, NOW they give out something worth more than a half eaten chico hot dog?

gallery_47_36_3315.jpg

i can't decide if it's a real piece of that net. i know marty has most of the net and there's no certificate of authenticity so i'd tend to believe not.

that being said, i think it's pretty cool and it's on the wall in my office now.

I think it is. I remember hearing about some prize for last year that featured a piece of the net. It is the smallest piece ever so it would not take much of the net to make alot of these. It also could be from the other goal that was on the ice, not the one that Brodeur snipped at the end of the game....if it is not an actual piece of the net I think it would be stupid. Can anyone call to confirm this?

Just got mine in the mail opened it up and it is a very nice gift from the Devils organization and Mr. Vanderbeek. Along with the Brodeur picture in the frame with the piece of the net came the restaurant voucher for one free dinner. Also was a Christmas card from the Devils. An all around nice gift from the Devils this year. Really liking the brodeur 552 picture and pice of net in the frame. B )

:lol: You don't think it sounds silly to say the team should actively try to do less nice stuff just so you don't miss out? I think the stuff has been nice the last few years.

No, but don't make the jump from "block of glass" to "Plaque with actual netting from 552" in a year... I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ticked off about this.

You do realize that this is the first year they could have sent season ticket holders anything that has anything to do with Marty's 552nd win, right?

No, but don't make the jump from "block of glass" to "Plaque with actual netting from 552" in a year... I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ticked off about this.

That's ridiculous! You want them to slowly build up the quality of the gifts over the years? They can give whatever they want. Don't be bitter just because you decided not to buy season tickets again. This is a great reward for those who did buy season tickets.

God forbid you were still a season ticket holder and they decided to follow your "at least give sh!tty gifts every year" policy...

You do realize that this is the first year they could have sent season ticket holders anything that has anything to do with Marty's 552nd win, right?

It's probably the only year they can do that though, unless there are more pieces of the net or less season ticket holders than I think.