GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00 PM EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think that this team is just flat-out stupid, period.

fvck you Rob Niedermayer.

I'm starting to think that this team is just flat-out stupid, period.

fvck you Rob Niedermayer.

This. This. This. This.

I cannot take this sh!t anymore!!! This team is fvcking brain dead. So many stupid decisions. What a great time to make a line change Zajac.

And ditto on Niedermayer, the dumb s.o.b. that he is.

I'll tell you this much, this sh!t is not fun anymore. They play one good game out of 5. I don't know if its because some of these guys are more focused on the Olympics but I'm sick and tired of this garbage. All they had to do was finish strong before the break and all they did was turn this game into a clusterfvck.

Good fvcking riddance till March 2nd.

Edited by SickMan

I'm up in Boston visiting family. I was gonna stream the game on my brother-in-law's computer. After reading what's happening, I don't think I'll bother ruining my night. It's already pissed me off enough just to read about this piece of sh!t game.

Edited by MadDog2020

Already picked the caps as the team to root for after we bow out in the first round. This team cannot make a pass or take one... it's making me very angry. always fckin dumping and a bouncing puck.

Oh, they can make plenty of passes...at least on the PP...apparently in Devil-land the idea to see how many passes they can complete before turning it over without taking a shot.

Funny how the Devils can never seem to find the middle of the ice on the PP, but opposing PPs can do it with no problem.

Agree with you Sickman...good riddance until March 2. Maybe those who are resting will extract their heads from their asses and wipe the sh!t from their eyes and wake the fvck up. Like you feel, enough is enough already.

I hope you are taping or DVRing this game and will review the tapes especially the Goals against. I hope the USA team scores against him. Is Canada stupid to use him as their goalie? I hope all other teams beat the $hit out of him and bust his ego and busts his bubble. Yes, I hate him and don't think he is the best of the best or the top goalie in the NHL now or ever. His goalie records are phony because the team created them and the rules changes in the NHL.

I'm absolutely livid with this sh!t show. I don't know anyone can not be?

I mean you can come up with any excuses you want. How the hell is this team the worst in the league on the power play over the last month and a half with these players? How? Put someone in front of the fvcking net Lemaire!!!

How the hell can you suck so bad on the penalty kill?

Its gotten so bad that I cant actually watch the games anymore. I go crazy sitting there watching them fvck every play up. This is just like late 2005 all over again.

Rolston, Pandolfo, Mottau, Niedermayer Don't come back after the Olympics. Please.

Dear JL,

We all know we are getting shut out by a 3rd string goaltender this game.

So can we just call this thing, you can put out Pando, Rolston, and Neider for 20 minutes straight and relive your 1990's reefer trip.

We'll take the 0-4, or 0-5 loss and move on.

Our best hope is these guys pass out from exhaustion and can't finish the season.

I'd rather have 3 of Lowell's defensman converted playing 3rd line minutes.