GDT: Game 4 Devils @ Canucks 10pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

LOL will they ever win?

Not with this team or Pete behind the bench.

You see any other team blowing leads like it's their fvcking job like this team?

LOL

Oh and I can't WAIT to hear the excuses everyone has in here.

2 of the goals were deflected bla bla bla

Clowe was hurt on the one goal bla bla bla.

Right.

Zidlicky and Salvador looked like they had a bet on who would give it away and lead to a goal. At least we were spared the shootout watching them put at least 3 pucks into goaltenders pads with minimal effort or creativity involved.

Is it too early to complain about Schneider letting in softies? I want to join the "let's crap on everyone" game.

Really? Didn't see him let in one softie, I saw Volchenkov tip it into our net and then more sh1tty defense to allow the edler goal, and THEN I saw a great screen in front of Schnieder for the OT winner.

Man I'm about done with this forum, you guys are some terrible fans. Fvcking bashing and bashing and bashing the goaltenders and just pure hatred for a team that played fairly well today. 

We need some real fans up in here, seriously.

Now my official "rant" of the night: Salvador still sucks, that is all.

Really? Didn't see him let in one softie, I saw Volchenkov tip it into our net and then more sh1tty defense to allow the edler goal, and THEN I saw a great screen in front of Schnieder for the OT winner.

Man I'm about done with this forum, you guys are some terrible fans. Fvcking bashing and bashing and bashing the goaltenders and just pure hatred for a team that played fairly well today. 

The first Canuck goal was soft.  Granted a terrible break, but still soft.  Schneider is absolutely the last one we want to blame though.

I think DD56 was being sarcastic in his post

If you guys think this loss sucks... Just wait when we have to forfeit a top pick at the end of the season and that we're the laughing stock of the league because of it if we continue to play like this.

That being said i mean... I can this happen really? Its been 2 years that every mistakes or broken play endup on a players stick wide open and in the back of the net, we simply dont get any fvcking break its frustrating

Edited by SterioDesign

If you guys think this loss sucks... Just wait when we have to forfeit a top pick at the end of the season and that we're the laughing stock of the league because of it if we continue to play like this.

they'll be able to get back into the draft if they suck.    the worst thing that could happen would be for them to fall apart after the trade deadline

If you really think they played "fairly well today" I don't wanna be a "fan". 

It's a forum...people rant. Don't login after a loss if you dislike it. 

I'm extremely paranoid about this.

I wouldn't be worried now.  I'd be worried if they were a little above .500 at the deadline, stayed pat and then fell apart.   as it is now, not really, I don't think they're bottom of the league awful and they have things they can move for picks

That being said i mean... I can this happen really? Its been 2 years that every mistakes or broken play endup on a players stick wide open and in the back of the net, we simply dont get any fvcking break its frustrating

The Elias goal was kind of a break

Jesus, I can't even watch these postgame interviews. How many "character building losses" does this team need PDB?

I wouldn't be worried now.  I'd be worried if they were a little above .500 at the deadline, stayed pat and then fell apart.   as it is now, not really, I don't think they're bottom of the league awful and they have things they can move for picks

Do we have a player we can sacrifice for a first rounder?

This isn't the year to suck, Devils! Next year is more okay, but not this year.

Ugly, ugly game tonight. There actually wasn't very much good to take from this one. Cory looked pretty good, I thought. Olesz, too, created some chances, despite being on the Gionta line. Ah well, hopefully Fayne can stay in the lineup for some time. Harrold out for Larsson would be great, but unlikely.

Other than that, a lot of invisible players tonight. It seemed like the Elias line was the only line that did anything. It's just weird that it seems that the defense is a bigger problem this year.

Do we have a player we can sacrifice for a first rounder?

Jagr, Ryder, Brunner, some combination, matters how they play.   I don't think Jagr has any chance of getting up there but weirder things have happened.  It's going to take some creativity, but that's on Lou.   I think if they got lucky they could get two twos and a bad one and then go from there