NJ Devils 2009 - 2010 Schedule!

Colin226

Most likely I will be going to the October 24th away game at Pittsburgh this season. I go to school about an hour and a half away from Pitt (by train), so I'm pumped about that. Also, during thanksgiving, winter and spring break there are a few home games I can make. And hopefully a few of those are college nights.

Looks like we get the Stars (11/21, 1/5), Blackhawks (12/31, 4/2), and Predators (11/19, 2/12) twice this year from the Western Conference.

Its weird because last year we also got the Blackhawks and Stars twice. I wonder if that happened to a lot of other teams?

Nice sched...wish we saw the pens earlier in the season at home tho...

December 5th baby! bring them wings to town!

But March 5th i wont be rooting for a win harder than that game against Calgary.

Edited by devlman

TG link

Glad to know I am not the only one not too thrilled about the lack of early start times on our weekend/holiday home-game schedule. According to TG, Lou is also disappointed that the Devils only have three weekend/holiday home games that start earlier than 7 pm.

And although Lou attributes it to the compressed Olympic schedule and the national NBC afternoon games (whereby other teams can't play at the same time), somehow the Rangers (5) and Islanders (6) have a more early starts on weekend/holiday home games than do the Devils (3).

Edited by 95Crash

TG link

Glad to know I am not the only one not too thrilled about the lack of early start times on our weekend/holiday home-game schedule. According to TG, Lou is also disappointed that the Devils only have three weekend/holiday home games that start earlier than 7 pm.

And although Lou attributes it to the compressed Olympic schedule and the national NBC afternoon games (whereby other teams can't play at the same time), somehow the Rangers (5) and Islanders (6) have a more early starts on weekend/holiday home games than do the Devils (3).

I'm just curious as to why this matters? I'm assuming it effects the players somehow? Because I know I don't really mind it..

TG link

I'm just curious as to why this matters? I'm assuming it effects the players somehow? Because I know I don't really mind it..

I just wanted to be able to take my little kid to a few games this season. He conks out around 7 or 8 o'clock.

Normally, I don't mind the later start times.

TG link

I just wanted to be able to take my little kid to a few games this season. He conks out around 7 or 8 o'clock.

Normally, I don't mind the later start times.

Well that's certainly understandable

So it looks like the closest us West Coasters are going to get is Phoenix or San Jose.

Thats okay....road trip is in order.

No game in Vancouver. :(

Which means I must travel to the barren wasteland of Alberta for the Edm/Cgy games in March.

So it looks like the closest us West Coasters are going to get is Phoenix or San Jose.

Which means I must travel to the barren wasteland of Alberta for the Edm/Cgy games in March.

But atleast you'll still be able to see them play. Some people on here don't get too.

But atleast you'll still be able to see them play. Some people on here don't get too.

True. But transport/hotel/tickets in a Canadian city ain't cheap. It might be easier to just go to NJ.

How expensive is the typical road trip to see a game in another city? People with experience please comment.. I wouldn't mind going up to Boston or down to Washington

I travelled from the UK to Ottawa to see the Devils in 2008. Cost me about $3000 the whole trip but well worth it to see my man Parise net the GWG

How expensive is the typical road trip to see a game in another city? People with experience please comment.. I wouldn't mind going up to Boston or down to Washington

I travelled from the UK to Ottawa to see the Devils in 2008. Cost me about $3000 the whole trip but well worth it to see my man Parise net the GWG

:o

This year looks great with a lot of Weekend games the Rock should be packed!

One can only hope so.. It's more fun when the place is full

I go to Montreal every year for a game or 2. It really isn't that expensive (unless you like to drink like me beer is expensive). YOu just have to get on tickets the day they go on sale. The hotel I stay at is under $100can. I go to games in Boston but that doesn't really count as a road trip as I can see the fleet center from my office.