What Do You Pledge?

Sharifijanov2099

I'm with you guys on the tattoo. I've always wanted a Devils tattoo as my first and only tat and this year would be the perfect tribute if they do pull off the miracle. Where would you guys get it and what would you do exactly? I'm thinking just the classic NJ symbol on my back or calf somewhere.

Here's to hoping that a few of us have some cool pics to share in a couple of months!

I pledge to send Scott Cullen from TSN a big steaming pile of sh!t in a bag. Been emailing this jackass the past few days. The Devils have been one of if not the hotest team in the league the past 20 games. Last week he still had them ranked 26th and this week they jump a whopping 7 spots to 19. Every East team in the top eight spots continue to play .500 hockey have remained same or gone up on his rankings. How the hell aren't the Devs in the top ten. His rankings claim not to go by records, but current play, injuries and a few other stats. Either way he's full of sh!t.

That's my pledge.

Eh, I kind of like how he's been doing the power rankings. Up the Devils slowly but steady. The Devils don't deserve to be at the 5 or 6 that ESPN put us.

Eh, I kind of like how he's been doing the power rankings. Up the Devils slowly but steady. The Devils don't deserve to be at the 5 or 6 that ESPN put us.

I actually tip my cap to ESPN. Pretty ballsy move. Everyone else's Power Rankings just look like the standings with a few minor tweaks, and that's boring.

I also like LeBrun's writeups these past two weeks:

22 (23) Devils 22-30-4 With their current play, the Devils should be ranked within the top 10, but the rankings can't ignore New Jersey's first half of the season.
6 (22) Devils 25-30-4 Welcome to the top 10, New Jersey! At 15-1-2 in their past 18 games, the Devils may or may not make the playoffs, but they deserve to be ranked higher for their second-half performance.

Talk about a quick about-face! :lol: