OOT Thread

Daniel

Mark Fraser is a league leading +11...wow.

...and as Triumph predicted the Islanders could not sustain their special teams play and now have fallen back down to earth. They are awful 5 on 5.

. Ya know what, good for Mark Fraser. I was one of his biggest critics, I bagged on him all the time when he was here. But he was a really good dude, and its always good to see good people who work hard succeed. Maybe he's found a home in Toronto. He's playing good hockey.

. Ya know what, good for Mark Fraser. I was one of his biggest critics, I bagged on him all the time when he was here. But he was a really good dude, and its always good to see good people who work hard succeed. Maybe he's found a home in Toronto. He's playing good hockey.

I never had a problem with him, kept quiet, played good hockey for us even though he wasnt anything special, and stuck up for his teammates. So you are correct, it is good to see a guy like that have a nice run.

Poor Parise has one point in his last seven games with the Wild struggling to put up points. Good thing they have good goaltending. Imagine if Suter continues this bad stretch and the Wild buy him out in the future, I bet Parise wont be happy about that. :giggle:

Suter's contract is one of the worst signed in any sport.

Edited by Zubie#8

I never had a problem with him, kept quiet, played good hockey for us even though he wasnt anything special, and stuck up for his teammates. So you are correct, it is good to see a guy like that have a nice run.

Poor Parise has one point in his last seven games with the Wild struggling to put up points. Good thing they have good goaltending. Imagine if Suter continues this bad stretch and the Wild buy him out in the future, I bet Parise wont be happy about that. :giggle:

An awful contract, but rare in sports that you see such a bad deal that so many teams were willing to do...with some offering a lot more.

I'm chuckling too, but it's only been 12 games, and they're 6-5-1.  Could be a lot worse, though they are having a hell of a time scoring goals lately (7 in their last 6 games, when phantom shootout goals are eliminated). 

Part of Suter's contract was the tax for getting Parise, since he actually syphoned some of the $100 million plus the Wild initially offered so they could each get the same amount.