New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen Elliott has been wrong 50% of the time with her articles, even to the fact of less than 12 hours after wrote in the LA Times saying the Kings are out of the Kovy race... when DL, TL, and AEG execs made their huge 2 package offers to Ilya.

So you're saying that she's the West Coast version of Mr. Neverson?

I also think it's high time that we get deer and squirrels to fill out the necessary paperwork to become taxpayers in this state. They really are nomads and benefit off of the land without having their income taxed! It's just not fair...

Gulitti tweeted an interesting point

We aren't really gonna do that again are we?

Ugh, I really don't know. I feel like they should've learned their lesson from the past 2 times, and couple that with possible lockouts from the NFL and NBA and you're looking at a decent chance to grow your fanbase when there are people looking for sports to watch at night. If there is another lockout, I propose we storm the NHL's New York offices and forcibly remove Gary Bettman as commissioner.

Does Zherdev really have that high of an opinion of himself, or is he just that stupid? Or both?

He prob always had a high opinion of himself, now that he's a Flyer, both a true.

Ugh, I really don't know. I feel like they should've learned their lesson from the past 2 times, and couple that with possible lockouts from the NFL and NBA and you're looking at a decent chance to grow your fanbase when there are people looking for sports to watch at night. If there is another lockout, I propose we storm the NHL's New York offices and forcibly remove Gary Bettman as commissioner.

Can we do that even if there isn't another lockout?

I guess I'm not making sense to anyone... but let's put it this way... there's a Mr. and Mrs. Duck that live on top of my pool in the winter when it's covered... does that make it a two family residence and should be taxed as such?

there's definately going to be a negotiation in 2 years. they didn't bring in Donald Fehr to rubber stamp an extra year onto the CBA, and then sit at desk for awhile.

I don't necessarily think that's ominous in itself, there's adjustments that need to be made to this CBA.

Wasn't there a poll of players a few years ago and Jersey was one of the bottom 5 places they wanted to play? We're a consitently solid team, I just don't think Lou caters to the ego of athletes.

That'd be something very interesting to look at if someone could find it.

Wasn't there a poll of players a few years ago and Jersey was one of the bottom 5 places they wanted to play? We're a consitently solid team, I just don't think Lou caters to the ego of athletes.

I'm not surprised. NJ has always had the "armpit" affiliation. Sure there are some nice, clean places but let's be honest. The Newark area is a dump...get a little farther out and you have a bunch of suburbs. You have NYC sure...that's about it.

Or is it that the lack of respect the Devils get goes around the league and catches on with players who don't know much about us?

Gomez couldn't even find a Starbucks or Barnes & Noble in all of NJ. It's rough here.

Or is it that the lack of respect the Devils get goes around the league and catches on with players who don't know much about us?

Or is it just some made up poll that no other hardcore fan yet remembers having happened? :lol: