NFL Championship Weekend....

CRASHER

Giving the Pats staff 14 days of prep is something that scares the hell out of me, that's for sure.

That didn't help them much the last time.

2007 is going to be brought up a lot, but that comparison really doesn't hold water...the teams are much different now, and Eli is a better player now than he was then...I'd say Brady is the same (which is obviously pretty damned good).

For me, the biggest thing the Giants have going for them is that they don't fear the Patriots at all...nor should they. Even if they got down early (which I don't think they will), they'll recover to make it a game. And I can't see the Patriot D doing much against the Giants O...the Giants are going to put up at least 24 points, probably more.

For me, the biggest thing the Giants have going for them is that they don't fear the Patriots at all...nor should they. Even if they got down early (which I don't think they will), they'll recover to make it a game. And I can't see the Patriot D doing much against the Giants O...the Giants are going to put up at least 24 points, probably more.

I can actually see the Giants perhaps getting a little big-headed with how much the media is singing their praises versus the "wounded" Patriots. I also see a little revenge thing going on here especially with Brady but also with OLs Matt Light and Logan Mankins who are still pissed over their performance in SB 42. The Patriots OL pretty much handled the highly rated Ravens DL and basically put Suggs on a milk carton. The 49ers I believe abandoned the run wayyyy too early and they showed that you can run the ball on the Giants and the Patriots got going offensively by running the ball on the Ravens. I believe there are serious opportunities for the Patriots there.