Langenbrunner to Dallas. 3rd round conditional pick coming back

DevsFan7545

After all of this, if Langenbrunner has to come back and play for us after being asked to waive his no trade clause and being scratched (with Rolston also in the same lineup after being waived twice) Lou should just be given his pinkslip and maybe we can get someone in here who can start to turn this thing around.

There's where I disagree. If we lose jamie and get sh!t in return THEN we have a problem. If we're getting deep dicked here I'd prefer we get fictional on the NHLs ass.

A third rounder for Jamie? Really? how bout you go fvck yourself? This team does not need the cooperation of the league. fvck the league!!

Then Lou has to say something. I'm not sure the best way to say it -- maybe even just an off handed joke? There is clearly collusion, you wanna say conspiracy? sure! Against the Devils. Payback for shoving Mickey mouse so far down the Gretzky contingencies throat they all nearly choked to death.

It's not the players - it's the game. and this team has gotten away from the game. getting rid of Jamie for a song is just playing into their hands too far. If it's taking this long then we have a problem and Lou knows it and if Jamie comes back - then Lou has NOT lost his nerve and the team and fans need to understand a message was sent to this team and response is necessary. After the kovalchuk nonsense it can't get any louder.

The league wants Lou out. i am not one to sit by and let that happen.

i'm aware of where they are in the standings. i'm also aware that they are not a very good team.

i suggest reading up on 'supply and demand'.

Dallas is an excellent team. They're defensivley and offensively stacked. They may have some issues with goaltending but that's about it. I would be more than happy to swap our roster with theirs.

gotta at least get a 2nd for sure. i would be terribly disappointed if he didn't get that.

Agreed I was hoping for a prospect and a lower round pick.

I guess its time , but I will still be sad to see Langs go, even given his comments at the end of last season.

There's where I disagree. If we lose jamie and get sh!t in return THEN we have a problem. If we're getting deep dicked here I'd prefer we get fictional on the NHLs ass.

A third rounder for Jamie? Really? how bout you go fvck yourself? This team does not need the cooperation of the league. fvck the league!!

Well, there you go. A conditional third. The Devils and Lou have no one to blame but themselves for being in this position and if this is really the return we got, Lou has made yet another terrible move.

now it's confirmed that it's a conditional 3rd. fvck you lou - terrible.

you can pack your fvcking bags too. what a terrible return.

No kidding. He's a fvcking waste of a GM anymore.

I wasn't expecting much of a return, so I'm not upset with what Lou got back. Funny how for all the bitching that went on about Langs here, from everything from his on-ice performance to his attitude, suddenly fans are pissed that Lou didn't get much back. This wasn't so much about making a big deal as it was about shaking this thing up. This so needed to be done...