Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

Peter Mueller didn't get a QO from Florida - they would like to re-sign him, but starting at midnight he can talk to other teams.  I think he's a perfect Clarkson replacement (except for all his injuries).

Lou does seem to like to grab former high draft picks who became more role players.

@tpanotchCSN: Source says 5 year $23.5 mill for Lecavalier as a Flyer. checking on that

4.7m cap hit

they'll have to clear up salary they have 4.1m in cap space now and still need another goalie

Edited by SterioDesign

lol Flyers. I REALLY hope they have to get rid of Couturier or B. Schenn because of this. That'd be the most Flyers thing ever. Within a week of the season starting, one of Capgeek's most popular buyouts is gonna be Vinny again :P

I really don't get this move by the Flyers. It makes no sense. They need a goalie and defense and they have no cap space.

they'll probably have to trade Coburn for the cap space  :P  This reeks of pre-lockout Rangers 

The Flyers idiots on HF Boards are ranting and raving about this signing. I don't know if they enjoy failure or just don't know any other way.

Those dipsh!ts are just like the Rag fans- they love big names. They think big names=winning. It makes it funnier every time they fail. Edited by MadDog2020