Member Tagging in threads

I doubt its possible but it would be cool to tag another member in thread to get them to give their opinion or to invite them to comment in that thread. For example, there is a discussion about a trade in a particular thread and say i want to get MemberX's opinion on the player. So i tag him and it shows in his messages that he was tagged. "Hey, MemberX, what do you think about playerY?"

I can see where you are coming from with this idea, but it sounds kinda annoying. I do not want someone to invite me to comment on a topic I might not have an interest really in it. Plus if I do not respond quickly to the invite, that might get the person who invited me all pissy.

I can see where you are coming from with this idea, but it sounds kinda annoying. I do not want someone to invite me to comment on a topic I might not have an interest really in it. Plus if I do not respond quickly to the invite, that might get the person who invited me all pissy.

soapbox.gif And you KNOW EVERY ONE will be pounding down your keyboard to get YOUR key opinions on things, eh? RD.gif

laugh.gif

Think Rowdy put it best, just pm em. I've done it before to ensure someone was aware of a topic I knew they'd want to see.

soapbox.gif And you KNOW EVERY ONE will be pounding down your keyboard to get YOUR key opinions on things, eh? RD.gif

laugh.gif

Think Rowdy put it best, just pm em. I've done it before to ensure someone was aware of a topic I knew they'd want to see.

I am not worried about 1, I am worried about a couple of them. I don't want ANY.

PM is fine.

Well, who would want your opinion? I think you're safe.

I miss those PMs. :devil: