I'm new here. ^_^

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha you're sig quote about ovechkin reminds me of my conversation with tom poti! i walked up to him and said "why did you change your number?" he says "i did" i said "ok...why?" he said "i dunno i just always like 16"

after that i just kind of walked away thinking...ohhhh! that's why...

thanks for the welcome btw :D

I'm confused. :unsure: But welcome aboard! ;)B )

It's nice to have a team back!

P.S. Bathgate was my Dad's favorite player. Since you do like throwbacks, can you guess who I was named after?

I'm confused. :unsure: But welcome aboard! ;)B )

It's nice to have a team back!

P.S. Bathgate was my Dad's favorite player. Since you do like throwbacks, can you guess who I was named after?

assuming you're name is Derek lol, Derek "Turk" Sanderson? i hope you don't wear mink too! j/k

Her quote saidsomething about Alex not answering a question, it remindde me Poti. :boogie:

Well, since this is a 3 page intro i guess I can stop in and say hi and welcome!! :) ....I have to say (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) you are the biggest post whore I've ever seen :D 64 posts before you've been here 4 days?!?! :D that's like a post every one and a half hours!!! :)

Well, since this is a 3 page intro i guess I can stop in and say hi and welcome!! :) ....I have to say (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) you are the biggest post whore I've ever seen :D 64 posts before you've been here 4 days?!?! :D that's like a post every one and a half hours!!! :)

hahaha i just love hockey :) and you guys are all really smart about it and nice, i like being here even as a ranger fan (a humbel one) that and i sit at a desk for 9 hours a day with nothing to do but answer phones...i need human contact! lol...my bf's been here for like 2 years...bet i can beat his post amonut by the end of the day!

thanks for the welcome!

assuming you're name is Derek lol, Derek "Turk" Sanderson? i hope you don't wear mink too! j/k

Her quote saidsomething about Alex not answering a question, it remindde me Poti. :boogie:

You would be correct. And no. I'll never be caught wearing mink anytime soon. :rofl:

Poti is weird. One time I was waiting outside for tickets a couple of years ago and I asked him something and he was just I don't know. Odd. LOL

I hope they don't pair him with Ozolinsh tomorrow. Yikes.

You would be correct. And no. I'll never be caught wearing mink anytime soon. :rofl:

Poti is weird. One time I was waiting outside for tickets a couple of years ago and I asked him something and he was just I don't know. Odd. LOL

I hope they don't pair him with Ozolinsh tomorrow. Yikes.

i hope this is his last season as a ranger...the boys not too bright...and allergic to peanuts...so very sad

i'm glad you're not a mink wearer, but if i ever have kids (which i won't) i'm gonna it sergei (boy or girl) i just love that name and seeing as how i'm of irish decent and my boyfriend norweigen...i bet that kid would get some pretty wierd looks :)

wow, i should really keep up with reading these threads..Someone else that can appreciate sjirtless hockey players..nice!! I'm not the only one on myspace with shirtless pics!! (of hockey players, not myself....) :giggle:

wow, i should really keep up with reading these threads..Someone else that can appreciate sjirtless hockey players..nice!! I'm not the only one on myspace with shirtless pics!! (of hockey players, not myself....) :giggle:

Why would you have shirtless pics of yourself on myspace? :blink:

Why would you have shirtless pics of yourself on myspace? :blink:

Why wouldn't i? NO lol...want the link..LMFAO!! :P KIDDING!!

Smart man!! :clap:

uhhh good question..lemme get back to ya on that one...

as for the whole myspace.it's in my profile...topless pics?? MAYBE!!! LOL :ph34r:

WESTsiiiDE!! :P

hey! i've been searching for shirtless marty pics! annabelle you're my only hope! <3 lol

I only have 1 shirtless Marty pic, he's got the cup back in Quebec and he's in a lake..