Parade! Who Is Going And Where Do

DevilMinder

The amazing thing is I walked away unharmed other

It appears that none of the other drivers/passengers involved were hurt seriously either, which is what is important.

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Relieved that no one was seriously hurt.

Just goes to show what's really important in life.

LIFE ITSELF.

Hockey is only a game.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all for your well-wishing, I'm sure I'll be fine. OK, I look worse that Madden after he got cut by Oate's skate, but it will go away. And my neighbor is going away for 10 days so she gave me her car to use. She just said not to drive it to any Devils' celebrations, apparently she thinks that's a curse. :)

Sue I am so sorry to hear about your accident. It is awful to be involved in one, let alone you had to miss the parade too. Talk about adding insult to injury. :rolleyes: I'm not making light of what happened at all but at least you and no one else was seriously hurt.

I know there will be more Cup celebrations for the Devils, the greatest team in the world! :evil:

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

Awwwww Sue!! I'm so glad you're okay!!!! I love you! Feel better!!! :)

Sue you had an angel with you...happy you are OK...well if parents ask if you are gonna sue tell them it depends on if the person in front of you is gonna sue...whatever they sue for you will mulitply that by at least 10...that should get em off yer back for a spell....you could say I will dew whatever my name implies ;)

Hey Sue

Did look for you, thought I was just not looking in the right spot. Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you feel better real soon.