Fire & Ice: DEVILS SIGN WEEKES

Weekes Head

I believe Jason Smith was signed by the Devils. I guess he could go in Trenton.

Smith did join them and should be in Lowell. I think Doyle is a free agent, I think he will sign with another organization. In my opinion, the two goalies in Lowell should be Smith and Parise.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this signing is going to bring us the cup. my dad and i were talking today and he was telling me about eddie giacomin and how he would play so many games for the rangers in the regular season that he would get burned out by the times the playoffs came around. then they got glles villemure and made a great run in 72.

Edited by Beetlebum

this signing is going to bring us the cup. my dad and i were talking today and he was telling me about eddie giacomin and how he would play so many games for the rangers in the regular season that he would get burned out by the times the playoffs came around. then they got glles villemure and made a great run in 72.

I don't know about it absolutely bringing you guys the cup because crap does happen when you least expect it, but let's put it this way.

If Lou does what I interept that he's going to do, Marty is going to rest more this year whether he wants to or not.

Setting personal goals for yourself is a great thing, but at some point in time those goals have to become secondary with the team as your primary goal.

Not vice versa.

Edited by IceThief