I Need A Devils Decal For My New Car

MadDog2020

Okay, I bought a new car about a month ago, and for a month, I've been looking for a small Devils decal to put on the window of said new car. You know- like the old fasioned college decals- the ones you stick to the inside of a window to face out- NOT a sticker. It's sad that I cannot find one of these anywhere. If anyone can help me locate one, I'd appreciate it.

Okay, I bought a new car about a month ago, and for a month, I've been looking for a small Devils decal to put on the window of said new car. You know- like the old fasioned college decals- the ones you stick to the inside of a window to face out- NOT a sticker. It's sad that I cannot find one of these anywhere. If anyone can help me locate one, I'd appreciate it.

Go get a personalized plate and be done with it

Just say no to stickers

I've found the sheet with 10 or so of em on it a few times at some of those little booths in the malls. Also I think yer Dicks or Modells types have them at times. I feel your pain though, I haven't seen any in a while. When I do I buy two. :D

ha, i have the half puck with a devils logo i accidentally superglued to my windsheild...and a ranger magnet that wouldn't stick so i put it in my back wondow. people must look in my car and think i'm and idiot. i wanted 2 decals, a devils one thta said "His" and and rangers logo that said "hers" still haveing trouble with that one lol

i'd say ebay is your best bet

Hows about these type, though you don't actually seem to get a preview:

Window Clings

Also doesn't say whether it goes inside or outside. Wow, I a so surprised how hard these are to find....all car window stickers are static cling on the inside in England....weird.

Edited by ThreeStars

Hows about these type, though you don't actually seem to get a preview:

Window Clings

Also doesn't say whether it goes inside or outside. Wow, I a so surprised how hard these are to find....all car window stickers are static cling on the inside in England....weird.

EDIT: Found a preview of Devils window cling here

That's the kind I'm talking about finding 3*'s

multi sized and designs.

Found this one on ebay (not auction), though not sure which side is the "sticky" side.

I've gotten that one before. It works on the inside of the window. :thumbsup: It's static that holds it up, so both sides work the same.

I've gotten that one before. It works on the inside of the window. :thumbsup: It's static that holds it up, so both sides work the same.

Yep, that's the one I was looking for- jut bought it. Thanks guys!!

BTW- anyone know what that cost me in US dollars?

Damn, I had checked e-bay a few times, and never found it. That's why I asked you guys to help me, lol. So I guess I paid around $4?

Nevermind...could have been worse....I saw one site trying to sell the panel of 5 stickers for about $20, idiots, or more accurately...if people paid that, they shoulda looked harder.

my friend bought that one for me for christmas along with a buch of other njd car accesories..i didnt know it stuck on the inside! i have mine on the outside, oh well..the only thing i don't like is the fact that u cant read the "New Jersey Devils" print once its on the car..i have tinted windows so that pretty much sucks.... :noclue::noclue:

Oh, and she bought it for me in some sports store in florida so im pretty sure once the season gets started their are gonna be a lot of stickers n other things comming out in stores so u don't have to pay shipping and all that other stuff...

Edited by x3marty0x

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.