Looking for Stadium Series Devils Pom Winter Hat and Scarf...

grcenter47

Theres one floating around ebay for $102 with 5 days left in the auction. :blink:

Looking at the bidding history it has shill bidding written all over it.  Someone is getting suckered by the seller.

The same seller is offering another one for $1000 or best offer.  Yeah lol he can keep dreaming.

Looking at the bidding history it has shill bidding written all over it.  Someone is getting suckered by the seller.

The same seller is offering another one for $1000 or best offer.  Yeah lol he can keep dreaming.

That seller is a prick.  I'm all for a fair auction, make what you can but come on.  Don't artifically drive the price up and don't list one for $1,000. It's a snow hat for christs sake.  If I find any around my area i'll let you guys know. To hell with this $100+ snow hat garbage.

Not a big fan of that winter hat.......but I cannot find anywhere the green skull one.the one without the pompom.........

Anyone?

I can't even find a picture of it........

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/assistant-coach-scott-stevens-passes-the-puck-during-the-news-photo/465013821

This one? I liked this hat too. I can't find it anywhere.

Seeing these hats in person, am I the only one who thinks the color green is way off?

The color is way off, but I think they were going for a retro-style faded out look with them.  I do dig them.  I got the hat at Modell's about 2 weeks ago for $24 and I got the scarves at the stadium (they only had a few left when i got them over an hour before the game started) for $45 a pop.

That's the one.

Literally nowhere to be found.

That green knit hat is actually a reveersable one. Its hard to see but check this link out. This is the side that shows in stores when its for sale.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/martin-brodeur-of-the-new-jersey-devils-walks-out-before-news-photo/465012405

I bought it two weeks ago not knowing its reversable. I have still seen these online and as of this morning the NHL Store in NYC still has them. You can call and they will ship it to you.

People have noticed the $102 hat and are starting to post their own for sale. Few have gone up with a $45 starting price. Insanity.

I hope they don't copy the shill bidding part.

But if people just wait about 2-4 weeks they can probably grab it online or in the stores for $24 when they get more stock in.

thats ridiculous who would ever spend $100 on a winter hat i mean come on now

There is a sucker born every minute.

If this was a limited edition thing where only a couple hundred or so are being made, fine I can understand the price.  However, this has no indications of being limited and there were and prob will be thousands more made.  You just have to wait for these things.

I really wanted those SS player tee's but for $30 I told myself to wait until after the game when they will be on the clearance rack at Dick's or Modells for $5-10 each.

UPDATE

The New Jersey Devils Knit Hat w/ pom from the Stadium Series is in the NHL Store. I spoke to a gentleman just now on the phone and he says he has a lot of them. He says that they have a lot of them in the back which I am assuming he means in the backroom but not on the floor. He definitely said that there are no scarves at all in the store. He can hold them for you for 24 hours if you want to pick it up there or the store can mail it to you. It costs 32 bucks with 6 dollars shipping. I hope this helps

UPDATE

The New Jersey Devils Knit Hat w/ pom from the Stadium Series is in the NHL Store. I spoke to a gentleman just now on the phone and he says he has a lot of them. He says that they have a lot of them in the back which I am assuming he means in the backroom but not on the floor. He definitely said that there are no scarves at all in the store. He can hold them for you for 24 hours if you want to pick it up there or the store can mail it to you. It costs 32 bucks with 6 dollars shipping. I hope this helps

$32 ouch that is a bit much, but better than paying $100+ for these things.  Def shipping is the way to go as it is cheaper than getting to the city minus the PATH.

That green knit hat is actually a reveersable one. Its hard to see but check this link out. This is the side that shows in stores when its for sale.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/martin-brodeur-of-the-new-jersey-devils-walks-out-before-news-photo/465012405

I bought it two weeks ago not knowing its reversable. I have still seen these online and as of this morning the NHL Store in NYC still has them. You can call and they will ship it to you.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.