Discount Ticket Offers '08-'09

thelastonealive

I am also a AAA member and didnt get an offer in the mail. Oh well.

Not sure if anyone can sign up for this unless you're sent an invitation from someone at the Sales Dept.. I'm more than happy to grab some tickets so long as I don't get screwed on the money! I can do Paypal from you and forward the tickets apparently or meet up in person and hand them off. I dunno. Just trying to help! I'm jealous I can't go... :saddevil:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a AAA member and I still got that email. I subscribed to that ticket newsletter so if you want these offers it's probably best to subscribe to that.

I'm not a AAA member and I still got that email. I subscribed to that ticket newsletter so if you want these offers it's probably best to subscribe to that.

ah ok. I don't recall how I got on it.. I've talked to sales reps a few times about possibly buying season tickets and left my info with them so I just figured that's where it came from... But if there's an email list then I guess people should sign up for it for future offers.

ah ok. I don't recall how I got on it.. I've talked to sales reps a few times about possibly buying season tickets and left my info with them so I just figured that's where it came from... But if there's an email list then I guess people should sign up for it for future offers.

I am not a AAA member, and I got the email too.

It looks to me like the email came from the Devils, but through Ticketmaster -- not from AAA.

Maybe the ticket newsletter themiddle91489 is referring to is the Ticketmaster newsletter? A couple of years ago, I signed up (for free) with Ticketmaster to notify me when Devils tickets go on sale. And they send me a monthly email telling me which Devils games are coming up. Maybe the Devs got that email list from Ticketmaster and decided to offer the AAA discount to those subscribers.

Edited by 95Crash

EDIT: if you use the code it only works with capital letters. thanks for the code :)

Guess they're gonna make us work for 'em this year.

Interestingly, my mother is a state employee, so I would imagine she should have received one of these as well...I'll have to talk to her, have her keep an eye out.

Guess they're gonna make us work for 'em this year.

Interestingly, my mother is a state employee, so I would imagine she should have received one of these as well...I'll have to talk to her, have her keep an eye out.

i'm a state employee and haven't gotten it yet. yet i know someone who isn't a state employee who got the card with the info.

Another code:

Save over 50% per ticket

Saturday, November 1

Devils vs. Atlanta Thrashers - 7p.m.

$65 seats for $28 each

plus $5 shipping/handling

code y4kjs

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com

Link

Edited by 95Crash

Saturday November 15th vs. The Caps, youth poster night. $65 seats for $30, enter code n9ut3

This offer says to go to devilsgrouptickets.com

I just got this one in the mail too. Figures they'd run a discount on a game I already bought tickets to (although I got the $30 seats for the game, so I guess it isn't really a loss).

Thanks everyone for keeping me updated, the first post is being updated as we speak.

A question though...where are y'all getting this information? I've gotten exactly zero e-mails from Ticketmaster and elsewhere regarding discounts...I could swear I'm signed up for these kind of things, but maybe not. Anyone with any suggestions?

ndf5p - $65 seats for $35 on 10/22 (Dallas).

In addition I got a couple of other e-mails from Ticketmaster for that same discount for that game.

I got that email too. It says, in part:

Dear xxxx,

New Jersey Devils Group Sales has sent you an invitation. As a Devils Fan Mail Subscriber, you have been offered special group tickets. $65 tickets are $35! (Tickets are subject to $65.00 group ticket availability) [And then it lists the 10/22 Dallas game.]

A question though...where are y'all getting this information? I've gotten exactly zero e-mails from Ticketmaster and elsewhere regarding discounts...I could swear I'm signed up for these kind of things, but maybe not. Anyone with any suggestions?

I got the 11/15 game vs. the Caps via old school snail mail. It's an NJEA promotion and I ordered tickets through an NJEA promotion last season, so I assume that's why they contacted me this time.

This thread died!

No codes for the 10/29, 11/3, 11/5 games?

I got an email for the 10/29, $65 for $35.

It's an e-mail based one. It doesn't print hard tickets either, it's the instant ones you can print.

Whatever happened to actually keeping your ticket stubs? I always save my tickets.

Do you have the code for it? Or is it one of those e-mail address based ones?

I have a feeling codes will be far more difficult to come by this year...

At least there has been one code for every game so far, up to next week's games anyway - but there won't be any five codes for one game and four for another this year.

Can't wait to see the combined effect of the economy, declining discount codes, the more balanced schedule and no shuttle buses has on attendance :rolleyes:

I think we read too far into attendance as a fanbase sometimes.

Looking at the value of our team financially through Forbes, we're 13th out of 30th.

At least there has been one code for every game so far, up to next week's games anyway - but there won't be any five codes for one game and four for another this year.

Can't wait to see the combined effect of the economy, declining discount codes, the more balanced schedule and no shuttle buses has on attendance :rolleyes:

Haha, I plan on attending the Oilers game on Sunday night in early November.

Bunch of reasons not to attend this game:

1. School night.

2. It's the Oilers.

3. Giants are playing.

I would be astonished if the Rock draws 10,000 that night.

Looking at the value of our team financially through Forbes, we're 13th out of 30th.

That's what owning our own building will do, make it financially feasible to host NHL games in front of crowds of less than 10,000...

Haha, I plan on attending the Oilers game on Sunday night in early November.

Bunch of reasons not to attend this game:

1. School night.

2. It's the Oilers.

3. Giants are playing.

I would be astonished if the Rock draws 10,000 that night.

I want to go to that game just because hardly anyone's going to be there, and the Oilers are one of few teams I haven't seen yet. I think it'll be a tough sell to get any of my normal game-attending friends to go, though.

Yeah, it'll be an easy $10 ticket night. It's gonna be awfully quiet, though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.