Balcony Seating

$199.50

Lower Level Seating

$229.50, $249.50, $269.50, $270.50, $285.50, $309.50, $490.50, $760.50

Goal Bar Seating

$270.50

Restaurant Ledge Seating

$460.50

so the presale was discounted? presale started at 101.

Yeah so there were 10k PAWP tix already sold, and then they sold 6k to Devils fans at a discounted price.. Then sold the remaining 1k to Devils/Rangers fans at an absolute killing

Prices (with fees):

Standing Room Only

$148.75

Upper Level Seating

$157.75, $167.75

Mezzanine Level Seating

$157.75, $167.75, $179.50, $199.50, $209.50, $249.50, $270.50

Table Seating

$185.50, $210.50, $285.50

Balcony Seating

$199.50

Lower Level Seating

$229.50, $249.50, $269.50, $270.50, $285.50, $309.50, $490.50, $760.50

Goal Bar Seating

$270.50

Restaurant Ledge Seating

$460.50

Thanks you for the break down.

it amazes me how a lot of people on this group want to by ECF tix for face value, however you need to ADD ticket fees and handling fees to the equation not to mention if you want them shipped to you. Who is supposed to absorb that. You need to be faor at least when trying to buy "face value" tickets. Just my opinion. Good luck looking for a hand out.

Here is a craigslist posting of what a NON - dealer is selling rangers tix for (if they win). . . .

you can cry about these types of prices

Selling 2 Great New York Rangers Tickets For Round 3, The Eastern Conference Finals !!

Vs Their Top Division Rivals !! The New Jersey Devils.

In Madison Square Garden. The Stanley Cup Playoffs !!!

The Seats Are Only 12 Rows Off the Ice !!

Both Together, In Section 111, Row 14, Which is In the Zone the Rangers Shoot Twice and for Overtime !!

Home Game 1 - AVAILABLE - 650.00 a ticket, 1300.00

Home Game 2 - AVAILABLE - 550.00 a ticket, 1100.00

Home Game 3 - Game 5 of the Series - AVAILABLE - 750.00 a ticket, 1500.00

Home Game 4 - Final Game 7 of the Series ! - AVAILABLE - 1300.00 a ticket, 2600.00 total.

it amazes me how a lot of people on this group want to by ECF tix for face value, however you need to ADD ticket fees and handling fees to the equation not to mention if you want them shipped to you. Who is supposed to absorb that. You need to be faor at least when trying to buy "face value" tickets. Just my opinion. Good luck looking for a hand out.

I understand there are fees, shipping, etc. I will even say to pay some extra on top of that as I am not against people makings some extra dollars. What I am against are the people that will charge 3x face value. That is the only reason for me wanting to know face value. Never wanted a handout

if a STH sells their seats for "face value" they are 100% already making money.

I am a STH in section 130.

i have 4 seats (2 sets of 2)

Both strips were $660, average price of $82.50 for 4 potential home games in rounds 3 and 4.

"face value" for round 3 is $105 and "face value" for round 4 is $150.

if i were to sell (which i never would) at "face value" i make money/

so if a STH says they are selling at face value just to break even, they are lying. They make a profit selling at face value. thats a fact

Here is the story. . . . I am a five year season ticket holder (lower level sec 3). . . .

I had MAJOR back surgery on the 25th and can NOT go to ANY of the remaining games for the rest of the season period.

I did not get my seats for the third and forth round because of that.

My brothers have helped me out SO much in the last few weeks I decided to get the pre-sale tickets last week for them as a surprise.

Well due to their schedules they can not make all the games, so I was offering the tickets here to true Devils fans.

After shipping these tickets if I was to clear $20 for each pair that might be it. It was never a $$$ thing but I sure did not want to lose $$$ thats all. Best of luck to all, hope you can get to the games. GO DEVILS

Mahon

if a STH sells their seats for "face value" they are 100% already making money.

I am a STH in section 130.

i have 4 seats (2 sets of 2)

Both strips were $660, average price of $82.50 for 4 potential home games in rounds 3 and 4.

"face value" for round 3 is $105 and "face value" for round 4 is $150.

if i were to sell (which i never would) at "face value" i make money/

so if a STH says they are selling at face value just to break even, they are lying. They make a profit selling at face value. thats a fact

Speak for yourself and others if you want, when I sell a ticket and say it's face they're for sth face. I ain't confusing box office face with what I actually pay for them (especially since you by and large aren't getting 'box office face' until Round 2 of the playoffs anyway, unless it's Opening Night or a Ranger game).

And other people who sell tickets aren't sth's, so the box office price IS face for them.

Edited by NJDevs4978