Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

I don't think Brunner would sign somewhere to be a 3rd line winger. Raymond is buyer beware, he's gotten worse over the last few years.

Gerbe'd be fine on a two-way but on a one-way no dice. As for size, NJ also has Olesz, Zubrus, and Clowe - think they can deal with some smaller players in the lineup.

I agree that he wouldn't sign to be a 3rd liner, was just pointing out to the other poster that if he were to sign that's where he would fit in. Really have not paid too much attention to Gerbe, just know that he's really small and that Sabres fans really liked him. Is he not a 3rd line winger? Was under the impression that he was definitely an NHL quality player.

I see everyone is superhigh on Loktionov as a first line center? Sup with that? :P  Grabovski would easily push him down to 3rd no? Feel free to enlighten me.

Because we all know that the Elias-Zajac line will take the tougher minutes, so Loktionov will do fine playing with Kovy against less talented competition.

I don't think Brunner would sign somewhere to be a 3rd line winger.  Raymond is buyer beware, he's gotten worse over the last few years.

Gerbe'd be fine on a two-way but on a one-way no dice.  As for size, NJ also has Olesz, Zubrus, and Clowe - think they can deal with some smaller players in the lineup.

Raymond hasn't really gotten worse in my opinion. He still put up 22 points last season.

That would be a fair contract for Henrique and i guess you can somewhat compare those 2 players.

I think Henrique gets around there, maybe a little less. He had an off year whereas Hagelin was a force for a whole this season (playing with Nash early on helped.)

Blues needed to make room to re-sign Chris Stewart

not only stewart, they need to resign pietrangelo too.

but i think they will go after vanek and offer some of halak/elliott, stewart/paajarvi a pick and maybe a prospect

since the signing of roy i believe vanek will land in st. louis in the near future.