I am NEW!!!

I joined this site to see what keeps my husband away from me almost 24/7. I see why....you guys have the best emoticons around!! I really love the dancing banana :dance: You guys also have a really great ninja!! :ph34r: What other place would have thought to bring the ninja!! I have been trying to watch hockey...I really like Martin Brodeur .... alot!! It's definetly an intense game. I am glad he loves hockey and not something lame like baseball or golf. Divorce would happen err wait marriage wouldn't have taken place!! Enough about me....feel free to introduce yourself.

...Mrs. K.? Huh?

:hah: Ya gotta admit, the 24/7 thing is good evidence against you. :lol:

And lookie lookie, a response 6 minutes later! :rofl:

Edited by Masked Fan

:o Do I really come across as peppy?!? Well I guess there is always that one time in your life when you're dubbed peppy but I always thought that was BEFORE marriage. Or is that perky? Anyway, I do not know who sammyk is but maybe we could do a little poll about who my husband is...that could be fun! Giving the answer straight out would just be kind of non-peppy don't you think ;)

And I take back what I said...you guys have a lame winky smiley!

I still love the dancin banana though :dance: Dance banana Dance!!

Would you rather be called preppy?

A poll? If it's a poll then we'll need names to put in that poll. So give us a few.

---

Masked Fan, yah, I have nothing better to do actually! I work odd hours so thats part of it. Oh and you're not a River Rat anymore, gee you must be posting a lot! :P

Well let's see.... I will have to find the names of some heavy posters....and make sure they are male. Or at the very least extremely butch. Now if the people on this list see their own names please do not tell anyone either way.....it would ruin the fun. So I will post it and in a weeks time we will see who my husband is or rather who everyone thinks it is. Then I will fess up.

...Masked Fan, yah, I have nothing better to do actually! I work odd hours so thats part of it. Oh and you're not a River Rat anymore, gee you must be posting a lot! :P

Dude,

Masked Fan - Rookie Devil 1 ppd 232 total

spammyk - Professional Googler 9.8 ppd 13,365 total (though, that number will be wrong by the time I push enter :evil: )

oh, btw, Where is your damned manager??!!??!!

I miss RD's knee. :( (and hardwood floor) :uni:

Came to the board becuase i heard there was alot of "Whoring" going on...

then i found out is it was POST Whoring.. but i decided to stay anyway...

Are you trying to write a song or something?

Hmmmm. I thought it was a play on when Jack Nicholson in The Shining repeatedly types "all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy". I fugured with the whole redrum thing.

Check out the brains on Brad, er....devilinmyside!

brains5hz.jpg

Hey there masked wonder... I am new and I am not sure about all of you guys and your odd behavior. So now you have officially hurt my feelings. Look what you have done... I will go cry now!!

:doh1: Silly girl. :lol:

I was just complimenting you on your deductive reasoning to come to that redruM conclusion. It was an impressive reach. :clap:

I thought you would appreciate another reference to another classic movie. The picture was just a clue for the clueless. :evil:

Feel better? :evilcry::thumbsup::tomato:

No songs.. No shinning references... just hit the add reply button too many times.. and i;m too lazy to edit it out!!

But I did k=like the Shinning reference!!